Couple pairing

Rob1

Let's play a little game pick any pairing,any pairing you like who you think should be a couple on rlc and explain your reasons.

I start Lev and Paul I just think they will be a strange couple on rlc and fun to watch. (not in that way lol). i mean lets face it they are both strange dudes in there different ways.

Or Mario and Paul that would be one heck of a strange couple

I would like an apt with 2 cute playful girls that are not camera shy to be naked. They can be lesbians or bisexual but they have to have sex in the apt. Two girls being touchy feely is great to watch but the sex would be orgasmic and would fulfill fantasies for me. In my opinion the 2 girls that would be great to watch would be Kristy and Irma. Both girls are definite cock teasers. They both joke around and Irma appears to want sex with another girl (not sure if Kristy is bi). If RLC had these 2 girls together in an apt and included sex or similar type girls then i would subscribe just for them. I wouldn't want to miss a minute.

Too many serious couples or tenants. RLCF provides the humor and gut busting laughs but imagine if it was visible to watch on cam with 2 funny playful girls who are sex addicts too. I need it and want it NOW please RLC. But i won't hold my breath. Currently apts are boring and need to be spiced up with high energy sexual girls.

I would like an apt with 2 cute playful girls that are not camera shy to be naked. They can be lesbians or bisexual but they have to have sex in the apt. Two girls being touchy feely is great to watch but the sex would be orgasmic and would fulfill fantasies for me. In my opinion the 2 girls that would be great to watch would be Kristy and Irma. Both girls are definite cock teasers. They both joke around and Irma appears to want sex with another girl (not sure if Kristy is bi). If RLC had these 2 girls together in an apt and included sex or similar type girls then i would subscribe just for them. I wouldn't want to miss a minute.

Too many serious couples or tenants. RLCF provides the humor and gut busting laughs but imagine if it was visible to watch on cam with 2 funny playful girls who are sex addicts too. I need it and want it NOW please RLC. But i won't hold my breath. Currently apts are boring and need to be spiced up with high energy sexual girls.

Kind of confused here, there is already an apartment like you described: Nina and Kira (and even to a lesser degree, Carina and Sabrina).

Starting to think a lot here don't know what they want.

Kind of confused here, there is already an apartment like you described: Nina and Kira (and even to a lesser degree, Carina and Sabrina).

Starting to think a lot here don't know what they want.

I guess you think Kristy and Irma are comparable to Nina and Kira or Carina and Sabrina - i don't think so - not by a long shot. Don't watch these 2 couples because they don't do a thing for me. Perky and bubbly personalities - only Kristy and Irma have that - enough said - i know what i like and that is all that matters to me.

I would like to see Masha and Paul......She would "kill him" in a week.....my absolute best couple would be Kristy and ME.....If I have to be truthful though, it would be Zoya and Bogdan....She deserves a real man that would treat her well, both in and out of the bedroom / couch / bathroom / kitchen. 

I would also say leora and Nelly I think they will be a car crush made in heaven there styles are so different and how they go about their daily life

And one more Adriana and maya only because they are the most real life out of any tenant on rlc and it will be really really really real to watch lol

• 4 weeks later...