the three guests

Was on for a bit yesterday watching these guys and I couldn't help get the feeling that the 2 new retards were higher up the chain in some pathetic gang they are all in. Just the way they were treating Hector felt like "we are here and you aren't going to do shit about it"  I could be wrong though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to wrap this up today and stay with the apartment for another week or so. If you do not think this jerk her brother his brother or some ass hole did not screw her eat her out jerk him off  It could be any one of these Then we are the ass holes for not believing . She let him feel her up we all seen it on the video A woman who did nothing would have got up and moved Then she tells him to go out on that dam porch where no one can see and he goes. Another episode were they lock them self in the toilet (come on guys if that were your wife would you do nothing?) The time they were on the bed and he grabs her tit and Hector does not say a dam thing. Now that he is gone I don't know where he went maybe next door who the hell knows The show has gone to shit you see her  playing this asshole for all she's worth She gives him a piece every now and then to keep a roof over her head. Who in the hell want"s to see her screw this ass I hope the plot gets better again.  I  liked the show