3 am (local) and she isn't home, and he is on the computer

If my woman was out at 3 am I would either be with her or going frigging crazy worrying

This happens quite often. Some here have said she is out with another man. Not a lot of action between her and Paul.

If she's a policewoman that must be interesting for the rest of the station. She rubs one out (great GIFs for us) heads in, guys at the station applaud... With her lack of worry about putting it front and centre, and thoughts of the above out at 3am other guy.... I wonder if there some 'around the office' action.

If she's a policewoman that must be interesting for the rest of the station. She rubs one out (great GIFs for us) heads in, guys at the station applaud... With her lack of worry about putting it front and centre, and thoughts of the above out at 3am other guy.... I wonder if there some 'around the office' action.

russian policewomans are hot. i guess that more than one collegue of leora could be better than her

She does not give off the aura of an authority figure to me at all. Especially eastern European. There would be more obvious signs around the house, trust me. And police generally go to work in thier uniforms, or at least take a big bag containing all her essentials of the job. I would expect to see Paul handcuffed to the dog once in awhile if it were true.