Tabu... The Holy Grail

every member as an opinion , if you dont agree with a certain thing , DONT get abusive or stroppy over it , either give some constructive critism or ignore it , but anyone found being disruptive or disrespectfull to another posters opinion will have there posting privaleges removed

All this talk about tabu and the girls apartment pisses me off that's why I take your advice and leave the room or ignore it otherwise it could end in an argument.

I am fed up of people thinking tabu is going to do something she is just a normal guest and friend of z&l nothing more and nothing special. she is not here for our entertainment or to give us nudity that's why even when she has a shower she doesn't take her clothes of. tabu doesn't want to show her body to the rest of the world. she just visits z&l apart from that I let everyone else have their fantasy's lol.

My thoughts about the girls apartment are well known so I don't have to go though that again.

All this talk about tabu and the girls apartment pisses me off that's why I take your advice and leave the room or ignore it otherwise it could end in an argument.

I am fed up of people thinking tabu is going to do something she is just a normal guest and friend of z&l nothing more and nothing special. she is not here for our entertainment or to give us nudity that's why even when she has a shower she doesn't take her clothes of. tabu doesn't want to show her body to the rest of the world. she just visits z&l apart from that I let everyone else have their fantasy's lol.

My thoughts about the girls apartment are well known so I don't have to go though that again.

You mean we're not going to see any action between Zoya & her  lol   ^-^       ^-^       ^-^ 

Think he means zoya don't know how he got confused one has big tits which is tabu the other has little tits with is zoya. I will admit the faces are very similar it is easy to get confused but all you gotta do is look at the tits and you know which is which lol.

Yeah it must have been. She's the only one I've seen in the apartment the last few days, so I assumed lol

Tabu is only a guest, so we cant exspect or demand she gives us a show.  She is however at the apartment frequently and the hope is that she just might  show those big tits of hers.  If she does great.  If not I will not be upset. But as they say hope springs eternal.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...