Hot new female guest at Suzan and Hectors

So you got women playing to the cameras and teasing pretending to be lesbian and now you got men playing to the cameras and teasing pretending to be gay this rlc makes me laugh sometimes.

By the way mee4you and dazzan sorry to break it to you but that woman is infact a man and I bet you guys was really kinky to fuck her too lol.

In fact I'm not allowed to mention negative things on this forum but he was a real asshole 

that rule only stands for the fan pages at the moment so you can say whatever you want on here negative or not as long as it is not said on the fan pages

that rule only stands for the fan pages at the moment so you can say whatever you want on here negative or not as long as it is not said on the fan pages

in that case he is really a fucking stupid idiot good for nothing he made me crazy when he was dancing wearin thar dress and thinking he was cute .. fuck him ..