Dasha and Demid: fucking habits

I have just had the rare opportunity to see Dasha fucking with her boyfriend Demid.

It was a short sex show: he penetrated Dasha in missionary, and rubbed his cock about three minutes inside Dasha.

At finish, Demid didn't give his seed into Dasha's vagina. He preferred to shoot his load over Dasha's tattoo.

Does this couple always do such short fucking?

And does Demid never shoot inside Dasha's vagina?

I have just had the rare opportunity to see Dasha fucking with her boyfriend Demid.

It was a short sex show: he penetrated Dasha in missionary, and rubbed his cock about three minutes inside Dasha.

At finish, Demid didn't give his seed into Dasha's vagina. He preferred to shoot his load over Dasha's tattoo.

Does this couple always do such short fucking?

And does Demid never shoot inside Dasha's vagina?

The fact is that they fuck from time to time but usually undercover and he always cums outside her.. Sometimes she rubs one out but it seems their relation is based on their current business with RLC there is no passion or love,, 

I've seen them have sex, not make love, he pulls out, shots his load. He left the room, maybe to get something to clean up the mess. She starts rubbing her clit, because he didn't get the job done. She stops rubbing when he comes back into the room.

I know they have had sex and then she looks into the bathroom and rubs one out.

I like Dasha, cute girl, but she could do better than him, just saying.

Yesterday, they have fucked three minutes - most of all happend under the pillow.

The finish was very strange - about 15 seconds after ejaculation he left the room! Usually, 15 seconds after a cumshot one has still a very good feeling in the penis, and it's good to stay together with the girl.

And after about a little bit more than one minute, Dasha started to play with her handy ...

Nevertheless, I believe that sex with Dasha could make a lot of fun - if the couple would be in real love.

Perhaps it would also improve the mood if Demid would shoot his semen inside Dasha's vagina!