Management - what's it for

iloner

We all understand there is a need for periods of UM - no facility can stay up 24 hours every day of the year.    And there must be a reason why when a new girl turns up it takes 8 or 9 hours of UM for Nora to show her where the hiding spots are so she can masturbate secretly.   But because we don't understand why it takes so long it is easy for us to assume we could do it better.

Danaya and Vika has been UM for 18 hours plus in the last 24.   And at a particularly intense part of the story - possibly Danaya's last day and possibly her first day of bonking with Vika.    Expectations were high.   I checked the comments on CC about this UM and it ain't pretty.

8 hours appeared to be to clean Aida's old room.   In a country with high unemployment it is likely RLC could have got someone to clean the room at hours to suit us so why didn't they wait to clean the room until the new person arrives and do it while Nora gives her the talk?

Ok there is a new person - the cams just come on 11.07 am LT.

My point is that it appears the managing of this house is not based on service to the users - we viewers.   

If we are to have new owners and new practices from August (probably good news)  what changes in practices would you like to see?

Oh no, the room was UM for a few hours, what will we do.  Well since the majority here seem not to be paid members - you get what you (didn't) pay for lol

We don't know what goes on during the changeover of tenants - for all we know it could be that long for the new tenant to be introduced to the current ones, to be shown around the locality, to be told the rules, to unpack, for the cleaners to come in (for Aida they might have needed a couple of trucks ...), and for any maintenance on the apartment to be carried out.  Come on, it doesn't happen that often, are we that devoid of life that we can't go a few hours ??

Hi Mooka - we all like a whinge occasionally and sometimes it can be fun.       If I was whingeing I also see an opportunity to improve things.

If we are to have new owners from August we have an opportunity to improve the service we consume by giving feedback while they are still making plans.

Reducing UM time by better co-ordination of services is a cheap way of improving customer satisfaction and improving customer retention =  more profit.   I'm just saying it seems possible.

I would love to have better communication.   Aida's just left - I would love to hear her side of the story wouldn't you (I mean the real version, not some arse making stuff up).   It would add value at low cost.  

We all understand there is a need for periods of UM - no facility can stay up 24 hours every day of the year.    And there must be a reason why when a new girl turns up it takes 8 or 9 hours of UM for Nora to show her where the hiding spots are so she can masturbate secretly.   But because we don't understand why it takes so long it is easy for us to assume we could do it better.

Oh god. Here we go again. I lost it at "hiding spots so she can masturbate secretly".

Danaya and Vika has been UM for 18 hours plus in the last 24.   And at a particularly intense part of the story - possibly Danaya's last day and possibly her first day of bonking with Vika.    Expectations were high.   I checked the comments on CC about this UM and it ain't pretty.

As if CC members live right outside the doors and windows to the apartment. They're just as clueless as the rest of us. 

8 hours appeared to be to clean Aida's old room.   In a country with high unemployment it is likely RLC could have got someone to clean the room at hours to suit us so why didn't they wait to clean the room until the new person arrives and do it while Nora gives her the talk?

Not only are RLCF members trained psychoanalysts descended from Freud, but it seems our knowledge of economics knows no bound.

My point is that it appears the managing of this house is not based on service to the users - we viewers.   

You paid to watch. You didn't pay to manage. I'm not usually the first person to defend RLC but this post is ridiculous. You've made so many accusations based on bad assumptions. 

the simple fact of the "under maintaince" is due to the fact that all cameras are connected through the internet .and there are many reasons for the internet connection to crash ,( yes i know sometimes RLC shut down the connection,that is ussually done for a reason ) but the majority of time its the fault of the server that the cameras are linked through . sometimes the tennants have learned how to crash the internet for privacy ,another reason for the U.M is if a minor as come to there appartment and due to the licencing laws regarding the recording of minors ,All these theories that members think its for an ulteria motive , just take time to think of the issues ive mentioned , 

Oh god. Here we go again. I lost it at "hiding spots so she can masturbate secretly".

As if CC members live right outside the doors and windows to the apartment. They're just as clueless as the rest of us. 

Not only are RLCF members trained psychoanalysts descended from Freud, but it seems our knowledge of economics knows no bound.

You paid to watch. You didn't pay to manage. I'm not usually the first person to defend RLC but this post is ridiculous. You've made so many accusations based on bad assumptions. 

Hello imeanreally - my post was very well-intentioned but it seems to have upset you and I wish to correct that.

My guess is that the new owners see an opportunity to grow the business by improving the product and service - else why would they have bought it.  They probably already have lots of good ideas for change and I am looking forward to it.    I have bundles of goodwill towards RLC and RLCF - I have enjoyed the use of RLCF for nearly two years and it has not cost me a penny, and I was a free user of RLC for over a year.

I tried to use humour (masturbate secretly, ain't pretty) to make a serious point - feedback was showing customers threatening to not renew and the existing management of RLC appears not to be as customer focussed as we are used to in the UK.   Retaining customers is usually cheaper and easier than attracting new ones.    So if it is possible by managing planned UM differently to improve the way things are done, and to have customer feedback on other services they would like, it might be of help.

But humour is difficult.   We are not professionals at it.   Such a response as yours might deter me from posting again - no loss you'll say - yet you were being funny too.    Of course sometimes we feel attacked when that wasn't intended.    But others with much better ideas might worry they'll meet the same fate. 

So GOOD LUCK to the new management and CONGRATULATIONS on buying a brilliant business.

the simple fact of the "under maintaince" is due to the fact that all cameras are connected through the internet .and there are many reasons for the internet connection to crash ,( yes i know sometimes RLC shut down the connection,that is ussually done for a reason ) but the majority of time its the fault of the server that the cameras are linked through . sometimes the tennants have learned how to crash the internet for privacy ,another reason for the U.M is if a minor as come to there appartment and due to the licencing laws regarding the recording of minors ,All these theories that members think its for an ulteria motive , just take time to think of the issues ive mentioned , 

Now why would you say something like that BTR.... That sounds to much like Real Life.......LOL... :):P:)

Constructive criticism is never bad in my opinion.  I think that is   what's being attempted here.  If there is a way to cut down on UM down time that would be a positive.  A big help I feel to curb peoples misgivings and in some cases wild speculation about what goes on would be for the new owners to have a better dialogue with the paid RLC members.  How about sending out a daily E-Mail about such matters.  That simple of a thing I feel would help emensly.  As far as Nora showing up, I think she could teach the new girls how to masterbate, not sure about where.