Translations

iloner

I always thought an arse is the two bum cheeks not meaning to sound creepy but this is why when i walk down the street i say oh yeah shes got a nice arse for example and the hole I thought was a butthole or bumhole whatever you wanna call it. I should know this stuff I am a proud Englishman if it wasn't for btr I wouldn't know none of this stuff lmao.

OKAY, did you download this photo from yer phone and doesn't your wife mind that you used her sister's photo as this example ?

Actually, it depends on which sidea the big pond yer on; over on this side it's just an ass; on the eastern side it's arse. 

I know ass is correct, cause the real 'Englich' spell checker tries to correct arse to ares. LMAO!!

In England we call an ass a arse not sure what you call it in other countries i think you all call it ass don't you don't you? Also another example we say knickers you lot say panties

I always thought an arse is the two bum cheeks not meaning to sound creepy but this is why when i walk down the street i say oh yeah shes got a nice arse for example and the hole I thought was a butthole or bumhole whatever you wanna call it. I should know this stuff I am a proud Englishman if it wasn't for btr I wouldn't know none of this stuff lmao.

Hey you Native English Speakers (NES): Please do not confuse us with the definitions of the English words especially when it comes to the deep slang language.. Is it Bum, ass, Butt, Arse.. OK, I've got it .. it is the buttocks .. lol .. in my language it's called Teeeez  Ø·ÙŠØ² 

First of all , You people are strange and scare the hell out of me-lol  Secondly, If I do not like someone I call them an Ass. If a girl has a nice behind, It's a nice Butt.

and what do you say if you want to fuck your GF in the butt hole ???  O:-)

In England we call an ass a arse not sure what you call it in other countries i think you all call it ass don't you don't you? Also another example we say knickers you lot say panties

you have some very strange names for things; bonnet is a hood or deck lid, robot is a traffic light, cookie is a biscuit.......although what a cookie is, is NICE !!

Sometimes it's not that easy to understand what's being said in the apartments due to the background noise, this is my experience. I speak the language spoken in one apartment but the few times I cared listen, the tenants bored me to the point that I preferred to lower the volume. I once translated a bitching among tenants on the chat but the audience didn't seem so interested. And yes, it's almost always better to guess what's going on and have you own mental movie.

IMO the key point is posts stating they are from Translations are presumed to be what the tenants actually said so while there may be errors they mostly should be correct. Other posts are simply one persons thoughts, perhaps based on observations or indeed in some cases humour e.g. Iloner's spoof posts from the girls. The issue is if posts claiming to be Translations actually are not but just a guess or purely based on observation not what was heard to be said.

well to put an end to this saga about translation , i heard from a friend of a friend of a friends friend ,that all the girls only speak mandarin. and that the reason they are in that appartment is because they are all post-op transgenders, who are modelling there bodies for the surgeon general who performed the operation. 

so all you guys that have had a wank over any of the occupants in that appartment , you:ve been bashing the bishop over a confused guy . 

SHAME ON YOU ! YOU SICK FUKAS 

well to put an end to this saga about translation , i heard from a friend of a friend of a friends friend ,that all the girls only speak mandarin. and that the reason they are in that appartment is because they are all post-op transgenders, who are modelling there bodies for the surgeon general who performed the operation. 

so all you guys that have had a wank over any of the occupants in that appartment , you:ve been bashing the bishop over a confused guy . 

SHAME ON YOU ! YOU SICK FUKAS 

By that same logic, all the men were once women.

And if you say that this is what that is, then you and I have very different ideas of modeling.

gallery_10570_2030_46468.jpg

Credit: Momo5678

well i perfectly clear heard danaya say shell be leaving on 25 (and my russian is not worse than my english, now ofc. you may say my english suxx and i wont object ;)

But her Arse is still here...

so the incorrect data is not always translators problem

well i perfectly clear heard danaya say shell be leaving on 25 (and my russian is not worse than my english, now ofc. you may say my english suxx and i wont object ;)

But her Arse is still here...

so the incorrect data is not always translators problem

She is doing well ment to be leaving 22nd, 23rd,24th... lets just say she will be away before the Euros start lol

So if you don't believe Kitek's translations ignore them,but maybe other people would like to hear them.I don't particularly enjoy hearing people talk about the Barcelona apartment on a continuous basis,but I have never requested BTR to silence those people just because I have no interest in their conversation.To do so would be a cowardly act on my part.And I don't enjoy being called a troll and a stalker and being accused of having fake social media profiles.The only social media profile I have is on Face Book and there is nothing fake about that profile.

If it wasn't for the Barcelona Apartment you wouldnt know who Kamilia was lol she would probably be safer woman in this world lol