Too many animals?

Mona1976ch

In many appartements there are one or more cats and dogs, and probably other animals I haven't seen.

They are part of the scenery, switching on and off the motion detectors.

Sometimes it is funny to watch cats playing. Carla, Mario and the white pussycat - cute. 
But that's not the action I would like to see.

I prefer human activities.

8)

i think they provide good entertainment when all in bed and nothing else is happening.i would rather watch the cats playing ..than watch mario playing'(with himself) lol    

How about Leora's dog when she's on a bating session .. lol 

• 2 weeks later...

paul and leoras dog have made me laugh more than any of the people in the apartments however iv probably seen more pussy cats than pussys on rlc unless you consider some of the limp dick guys in the pussy catagory lol

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to see more pets for entertainment value. I miss Carla and Mario's energetic - never give up attitude cat. At least when the tenants are sleeping i can kill hours on end watching these pets. They are a riot to observe day or night. Maybe i can get attached to them and give them cute names.

• 1 month later...