Cuts and bruises

I noticed cuts on Anezka's left arm and bruises on her legs.

According to many researchers, who study self-Injury, when some people feel sad, distressed, anxious, or confused, the emotions might be so extreme that they lead to acts of self-injury.

Many people experience stress, but stress can feel very different for different people.

Is she self-harming?  I leave the question open

I noticed cuts on Anezka's left arm and bruises on her legs.

According to many researchers, who study self-Injury, when some people feel sad, distressed, anxious, or confused, the emotions might be so extreme that they lead to acts of self-injury.

Many people experience stress, but stress can feel very different for different people.

Is she self-harming?  I leave the question open

Hi Alberto, my thoughts were in the same direction and I wrote 2 pieces in Anezka's fan page.

If this is the case I hope she will return to the bruising and stop the scratching. Hope Karel can be of some help.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 0:17 PM, Dundas said:

If this is the case I hope she will return to the bruising and stop the scratching. 

If any of this is true, how about we hope that she gets the help she needs to get better and stop self-harming? 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎13 at 3:57 PM, imeanreally said:

If any of this is true, how about we hope that she gets the help she needs to get better and stop self-harming? 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

She needs to be accompanied by a psychiatrist and maybe she already is. The stopping of auto-mutilation is difficult

unless you put her in isolation with a single canvas shirt and maybe even have to fixate her on a bed, attached to the floor.

And her nails should be shortened every few days. Then it will stop, but certainly not solve the trauma, on the contrary her 

mental condition will become worse.

And it would become pure hell for her and thus is not the right way.

She must not be allowed to draw attention to her by means of the scratching for then it will increase. Only attention she

must get is the necessary medical care, no more. The treatment is for the psychiatrist. 

She does not even want to do it herself but is driven to it by tension and that is what she should learn to control.

The scratching will then stop eventually. But as I said elsewhere there are severe cases who never stop, maybe only

when they are getting old.

It raises a lot of compassion but, again, don't show it. Just say I'm sorry it had to happen. And absolutely don't blame or

reject her ! Pick up ordinairy life as soon as possible.

Edited by StnCld316

She needs to be accompanied by a psychiatrist and maybe she already is. The stopping of auto-mutilation is difficult

unless you put her in isolation with a single canvas shirt and maybe even have to fixate her on a bed, attached to the floor.

And her nails should be shortened every few days. Then it will stop, but certainly not solve the trauma, on the contrary her 

mental condition will become worse.

And it would become pure hell for her and thus is not the right way.

She must not be allowed to draw attention to her by means of the scratching for then it will increase. Only attention she

must get is the necessary medical care, no more. The treatment is for the psychiatrist. 

She does not even want to do it herself but is driven to it by tension and that is what she should learn to control.

The scratching will then stop eventually. But as I said elsewhere there are severe cases who never stop, maybe only

when they are getting old.

It raises a lot of compassion but, again, don't show it. Just say I'm sorry it had to happen. And absolutely don't blame or

reject her ! Pick up ordinairy life as soon as possible.

I'll tell you who needs the psychiatrist and isolation in a canvas shirt, and it's not Anezka.

I'll tell you who needs the psychiatrist and isolation in a canvas shirt, and it's not Anezka.

You asked what will stop her auto-mutilations and I explained she must learn to control her tensions which causes them,

with the help of a psychiatrist. And live as normally as possible. 

You asked what will stop her auto-mutilations and I explained she must learn to control her tensions which causes them,

with the help of a psychiatrist. And live as normally as possible. 

Yeah, LIVE as normal as possible; having cameras on your actions 24/7.

IT'd probably take a whole field of psycho-cria-sists to straighten that mentality out after being posted all over the internet, naked photos, and sexual actions for the whole world to see.

Might explain the mental state of many of the tenants before arriving at RealLifeCam.com in the first place.

Oh, absolutely, elsewhere I wrote how real is life with a house full of camara's. And Anezka is not the only model to be seen

with scars. But there are those who model out of fun because they have a free mind and aren't botherred by human invented

restrictions (in combination with nice earnings) and reject sense of shame: f.i. lifestyle in camps and at beaches and at home

is growing all over the world.

But if things go wrong and a crises is at hand it would be nice to be of help if possible. 

Another possibility is that Anezka may be on some sort of blood thinner. If she is, then she will get cuts and bruises quite easily.

Could be, as well as having haemophilia, but blood thinners are mostly given after an infarct

caused by a clot in the blood and concerns usually old(er) people.

Anezka is a young woman, who is seen crying and yesterday in the bath-tub her thoughts seemed very far away, was she

dissociating (as many traumatized women do) ?

Bloodthinners don't cause (razor-blade ?) scratches on the left arm, right thigh and an arrow on the right shin.  

Blood thinners will make you more susceptible to scratches if you scratch yourself hard enough and cause easy bruising. They are also prescribed to people who who have had heart problems or high blood pressure.

Blood thinners will make you more susceptible to scratches if you scratch yourself hard enough and cause easy bruising. They are also prescribed to people who who have had heart problems or high blood pressure.

Do you have an explanation why the fresh scratches, May 13th., were not bleeding ?

Your concern for Anezka's well-being is a very good thing but her problems are most likely mental and not physical.