Your Proposed New Countries & Time Zones for RealLifeCams

slavesteve

Hello,

This is a poll to ask if You were to be able to request the locations of new RealLifeCam apartments, in which countries and/or time zones would you place the sites?

I suspect that some people reading that question live in an area where their voyeuristic clock doesn't match well with the current schedule of RealLifeCam apartment dwellers.

I have also read a recent  Shoutbox posting requesting a RealLifeCam apartment to be filled with a Japanese couple. That request wasn't about the schedule of activity, rather, it was about a preference of viewing women with Asian features and culture.

Where would You add RealLifeCams if you had a vote - and, it cost You nothing?

Thank You.

I would love an apartment in my home country of England but I can't see that happening or Australia or USA basically any where I can understand what they are talking about but it is always good to guess what they are saying aswell that is the fun part

Probably just a load of bollocks most of the time anyway lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably just a load of bollocks most of the time anyway lol 

Most of what goes on in the apartments would be run-of-the-mill stuff, but an English couple would be more likely to play up to the theatrics of the role; massive shaggers / wall-to-wall drama, likely both.

• 1 month later...

mmm Australia would be great or any Asian country.

I like the idea of an asian country as well.  A major disappointment of RLC is having no asian girls.  I know there was one in the girl apt in Barcelona, but I never saw her on camera live.

I like the idea of an asian country as well.  A major disappointment of RLC is having no asian girls.  I know there was one in the girl apt in Barcelona, but I never saw her on camera live.

I can only dream about a Aussie apartment or Asian one. I would think site sales would rise alone with a lot of men!!!