if you owned

More cameras and better apartments.

I would suggest some sort of rating system where you can vote on your best and least favourite tenants so RLC could get rid of the least favourite, however if such a thing was implemented, then the levels of fake would surely increase.

More cameras and better apartments.

I would suggest some sort of rating system where you can vote on your best and least favourite tenants so RLC could get rid of the least favourite, however if such a thing was implemented, then the levels of fake would surely increase.

Pretty sure that they can see that sort of data by which apartments get the most views/clicks.  Its just that they choose to do nothing about it.

Pretty sure that they can see that sort of data by which apartments get the most views/clicks.  Its just that they choose to do nothing about it.

I agree, but in my opinion they go on Motion Detection data, which would make the most active apartment M and S's, because of the number of cats they have, and as animal movements  occur in most of the apartments, this keeps the counters ticking over.

The way I see it and some won't agree, the most human activity has got to be N and B's, they are always at it, and the most openly active females has got to be Leora (when Dick Heads not around) Masha and Zoya. and the most boring has to be the girls because they are only eye candy, and the rest well enough said

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of funny shit here!  But I agree with a lot of it too...  it's good to have a place to vent, if it's just to other viewers!

I was surprised by the recommendations to reduce the number of apartments unless these were suggestions by representatives of RLC designed to reduce the expenses of the site?

Why would the paying members of the site want LESS for their money?  Makes absolutely no sense.  There needs to be effort made to improve what is here now. 

Perhaps this change to "Flowmaster" or whatever the video system is called was a cash saving effort too.  It has certainly downgraded service!  Important points for me and others I've talked to in this regard are the new system is sluggish at best.  Video is often diistorted and out of focus.  We experience "blackouts" when there is a total loss of video for a few moments or minutes.  Excessive gray polka-dots in the picture at times, I believe related to the "security" efforts to track anyone making pictures or video.  The cameras are so low when changing from one to another that the person being watched could easily be completely away from the apartment and perhaps at the corner store buying some beer by the time the change is completed and the camera focused in the new room.

There's many things other than changing tenants that need attention.  And I don't agree that less is more...