is RLC falling behind ,or it the start of other sites taking over

frankthecat

I have been with RLC now for over 4 years and have enjoyed most of it ,but is it now falling behind ,we now have other sites to look at ,voyeur - villa is one of them ,2 years ago or so this site was not very good ,bad cams not many people in there ,but now it has 4 apartments more sex more naked girls then RLC you can now record things on there ,unlike RLC when you may get banned ,a lot say its fake ,but who cares most of us pay because we want to see a lot of sex ,if anyone says that they do not ,then sadly that's a lie we or in fact me do not want to see the girls that leave come back ,they was not good the 1st time round what are they going to do the 2nd time round the all girls place with 3 girls maybe the most boring apartment but its the most talked about RLC must now do something to change even watch24/7 is getting better ,RLC now must put out all the stops if they are going to still be the best ,I not sure if they are now ,yes they have more apartments but sadly not a lot is going on ,I sure members on here will say that they have seen a lot of sex that's true you do ,but VV you get a lot more a lot of 3somes and many more things

so please RLC  make a change and get back on top where you belong

Sorry but you can't compare RLC to Voyeur Villa lol there set up for different reasons... If you have been watching that long you should know the crack by now.

he should know all the cracks..(pussys) and all the things that fill in the cracks (willys) lol