Gallery Content

goldenbozz

Hi

When i enter the gallery page, i see the recent Albums in 1 page ... and i see on the bottom of the page that there is 2496 Albums (50 GB) .... but there is no link to access the whole directory of all the albums...

Can you please try to help me understand how it works

Thanks

Hi

When i enter the gallery page, i see the recent Albums in 1 page ... and i see on the bottom of the page that there is 2496 Albums (50 GB) .... but there is no link to access the whole directory of all the albums...

Can you please try to help me understand how it works

Thanks

When in the Gallery if you click on "Members Albums Categories" over on the right side under the upload button (its not really highlighted) and then on "Show Me" you can filter them by three ways either Albums, Images or Members.

Hope this helps.

When in the Gallery if you click on "Members Albums Categories" over on the right side under the upload button (its not really highlighted) and then on "Show Me" you can filter them by three ways either Albums, Images or Members.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot Robwin... highly appreciated.....i have seen that "Members Albums Category" but what i was missing was the "Show me..." link. Now it's clear.

Thanks a lot Robwin... highly appreciated.....i have seen that "Members Albums Category" but what i was missing was the "Show me..." link. Now it's clear.

Well to be honnest the layout of the gallery could be better. Videos and images are in fact together, we can not filter videos only ...

Well to be honnest the layout of the gallery could be better. Videos and images are in fact together, we can not filter videos only ...

Ok i see, it seems that there is only few videos in the Gallery (the ones with Video appearing but without the standard picture)...

Ok i see, it seems that there is only few videos in the Gallery (the ones with Video appearing but without the standard picture)...

Videos mostly are just plain icons but can have a picture on some of them, you can tell if it's a video as it will have an arrow symbol in the middle.

Yeah the video archive can be a bit of a pain sorting through but they are all in there somewhere lol