Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

The girl on the cup and in the painting is Audrey Hepburn.

As for the naked girl holding the cup, what a beautiful body... perfect breasts and nipples and such a pretty pussy.  Yummy.

ALL attached to a narcissistic, self centered, female. Too bad she thinks her shits and farts don't stink.

Besides her attitude, the other only thing that stinks is her lazy assed husband.

The girl on the cup and in the painting is Audrey Hepburn.

As for the naked girl holding the cup, what a beautiful body... perfect breasts and nipples and such a pretty pussy.  Yummy.

I saw the picture in the livingroom and could have sworn that it was not Audrey Hepburn but Justine Beiber instead ;D

ALL attached to a narcissistic, self centered, female. Too bad she thinks her shits and farts don't stink.

Besides her attitude, the other only thing that stinks is her lazy assed husband.

If it were not for the fact she is self centered, she would not have a body like that for us to ogle and she would instead let herself go, something we all surely do not want ;D

I watched this beauty rub one off in the guest room this morning (afternoon her time).  Second time I have seen her do it!  I had an educated guess that she was going to do it so set up my video camera onto my screen and filmed her at it.  Half way through she obviously got pissed off with the little dog yapping all the time (having said that it showed more interest in her than Paul does!) so she put it outside in the hallway, came back, stripped right off, faced the camera and finished to an orgasm.  I am sure she faced the camera doing this knowing a bunch of us would be watching her ... so probably gave her an extra "rush".  My video playback isn't the best quality but I would put it on here if I knew how!  Either way, I will be looking at it again from time to time!  I am quite surprised she hasn't got any sex toys hidden away somewhere, because Paul is an absolute waste of time!