Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Sometimes i feel sorry for him...sometimes her.. as he must suffer from some diagnoze. Watching him in the shower 15 minutes when he repeats the moves 100 times in exactly the same way washing his armpits etc... same diagnoze makes him totally unaware howto please a woman and read bodylanguage... If shes beside him on coutch touching herself he sees it but dont know what/how to act so he either touches her to hard/wrong way so she gets pissed or just move out of situation doing something else. When they are in bed and he starts to rub on her from behind she moves closer so he can do it easier for a few minutes then he gives up and either turn her back or start cuddling the dog instead. I have seen it happen so many times so no one can say she dont want to try have sex... as she moves closer to him herself and by free will.

I wish he would give her some privacy. I remember when he was the one trying to get her to be open about the cams, she use to put the covers over them and he takes them off, to show the cams how he sexes her. When she embraced being open, he started regretting it, and boy did the roles change.