Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Short answer? Everything. Long answer? Everything.

Not only eating, but doing so with the most disgusting table manners, mouth wide open chewing his food.

Overall his personal hygiene is appalling.

It's hard to fathom why a well-groomed, beautiful woman like Leora allows him to behave like this in her presence.

I'v e always understood that the one thing that turns women off the most about a man, is poor personal hygiene, yet this uncouth guy carries on as if he has just stepped out of a cave!

This may account for why he shows her little affection on a day by day basis, except when he feels randy, which is not that often.

Leora, for her part, seldom hugs or kisses him, noticeably when arriving home or leaving him behind to go out somewhere.

The lack of true intimacy and affection between them must have a lot to do with her disgust for his atrocious personal habits.

How on earth she can bring herself to even go near him in bed is a complete mystery to me, you'd think she'd be totally turned off not turned on

Not only eating, but doing so with the most disgusting table manners, mouth wide open chewing his food.

It's hard to fathom why a well-groomed, beautiful woman like Leora allows him to behave like this in her presence.

I'v e always understood that the one thing that turns women off the most about a man, is poor personal hygiene, yet this uncouth guy carries on as if he has just stepped out of a cave!

This may account for why he shows her little affection on a day by day basis, except when he feels randy, which is not that often.

Leora, for her part, seldom hugs or kisses him, noticeably when arriving home or leaving him behind to go out somewhere.

The lack of true intimacy and affection between them must have a lot to do with her disgust for his atrocious personal habits.

How on earth she can bring herself to even go near him in bed is a complete mystery to me, you'd think she'd be totally turned off not turned on.

How on earth she can bring herself to even go near him in bed is a complete mystery to me, you'd think she'd be totally turned off not turned on

Most certainly very true and well said Old Hairy Goat my friend. As I have stated the very same issues concerning that guy and that situation between them myself in a number of different posts and stated in a number of different ways. Most who have replied to any of the posts concerning those issues whether made by someone else, or by myself, agree about the Neanderthal actions, habits, and tendencies of that guy, but, there are some, and a very few I might add, that for whatever reason, do not agree with the issues, and attempt to take up for the uncouth moron. Anyone with eyes and can see, and with a true sense of dilligent dignity and morality, would know these issues to be genuine and true, and anyone who does not, evidently has an underlying reason like just possibly being jealous of the girl for instance, but for whatever their reasoning may be, it is unsubstantiated and ungenuine, and the visible facts show otherwise. So like I stated at the beginning of this post and once again, well said and I agree 100% sir.

How on earth she can bring herself to even go near him in bed is a complete mystery to me, you'd think she'd be totally turned off not turned on.

Most certainly very true and well said Old Hairy Goat my friend. As I have stated the very same issues concerning that guy and that situation between them myself in a number of different posts and stated in a number of different ways. Most who have replied to any of the posts concerning those issues whether made by someone else, or by myself, agree about the Neanderthal actions, habits, and tendencies of that guy, but, there are some, and a very few I might add, that for whatever reason, do not agree with the issues, and attempt to take up for the uncouth moron. Anyone with eyes and can see, and with a true sense of dilligent dignity and morality, would know these issues to be genuine and true, and anyone who does not, evidently has an underlying reason like just possibly being jealous of the girl for instance, but for whatever their reasoning may be, it is unsubstantiated and ungenuine, and the visible facts show otherwise. So like I stated at the beginning of this post and once again, well said and I agree 100% sir.

Also.just to add, anyone with any eyes and common sense knows that it cannot smell in no way good at all around that guy. To be blunt, I'm sure he stinks in more ways than one, like breath and body odor. One would think that a woman who practices good hygiene habits and taking care of herself the way she does, would not want, much less allow, some guy who has practically no hygiene regards, and especially besides knowing about his virtually non existent hygiene habits, see's and witnesses his other nasty habits of very constant and repeated nose and ear digging and picking as well as constant dandruff and crotch scratching without even proceeding to go wash his hands after, to even put his hands and fingers on her anywhere. Yet she does. Very ignorant and really poor judgement on her part for allowing such actions to take place. I would state that maybe it is a Russian thing to be those ways or something, but I will not because I believe and know that you have those kinds of people with very poor morals and values both to themselves as well as others, in most cultures and societies. It is both too bad, and a shame.