Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

Leora has one amazing body.

When I become a multi millionaire I plan on going to Russia,promissing her what ever she wants and taking her away from booger man and let her feel what I think about every inch of her body. I only have $999,999.99 to go 

When I become a multi millionaire I plan on going to Russia,promissing her what ever she wants and taking her away from booger man and let her feel what I think about every inch of her body. I only have $999,999.99 to go 

I'm already workin on my second million; they say it comes easier than the first, so I'm earning it first

It looks like she had too much sun, she got sunburnt and tried to cover her with cream. I saw her 2 times doing so this evening...

Here are some additional screen copies.

Haha, that'll piss her off. She has to look "perfect" for her lover, mr Mirror.

It looks like she had too much sun, she got sunburnt and tried to cover her with cream. I saw her 2 times doing so this evening...

Here are some additional screen copies.

I will gladly sooth her burn with my tongue . I'll even throw in some high protein cream to rub in. Actually, I would give her a treat and use the cream internally unlike the foot creamer, Paul. I bet she would worship any guy who blew their load in her