Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

oui j'ai vu ! elle a quelque chose a se faire pardonner ?

ces pour ne pas dire que j'ai pris ces photo de quelqu'un d'autre

le chien sort avec eux ? vue qu'il devrait faire chaud

je ne vois plus comme il y a quelque temps qui restait dans l'appartement

With Leora's recent performance i have newfound respect for her. I have to admit that this is the first time that she really got me pumped and riveted to the show. She was so determined to milk Paul for all it was worth and she succeeded in swallowing his cum. She was quite the workhouse while Paul was a willing participant. Even the female dog outperformed Paul with Leora's bottom sleepwear and the pillow (the little FUCKER is so funny to watch). What really amazed me was how up close and very personal the sex was - especially the living room free cam. No zoom or magnifying needed - it was pretty much in your face. I think the closest that i have ever seen here on all of RLC apartments over the years.

By the way, did others notice how quickly Leora got on the horn (desk computer). Was she checking the RLCF Chatbox to see the comments and the amounts of hits to their performance. Recently, Leora and Paul have been doing much more and more frequently. Is this related to new ownership and what is possibly coming in time with any changes brewing? Personally, i have seen subtle improvements but also negative things so it is a wait and see type thing. In the meantime, Masha, Nelly and now Leora are pumpin' me up. Can't beat a good stiffy (get it while you can - especially at my age) - lol.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 10:17 AM, steve3536 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Great capture. As long as this video is here i will watch it over and over and over and over and ... need i say more. I watched this live as it happened so this vid helps my aging memory ...

Edited by StnCld316

With Leora's recent performance i have newfound respect for her. I have to admit that this is the first time that she really got me pumped and riveted to the show. She was so determined to milk Paul for all it was worth and she succeeded in swallowing his cum. She was quite the workhouse while Paul was a willing participant. Even the female dog outperformed Paul with Leora's bottom sleepwear and the pillow (the little FUCKER is so funny to watch). What really amazed me was how up close and very personal the sex was - especially the living room free cam. No zoom or magnifying needed - it was pretty much in your face. I think the closest that i have ever seen here on all of RLC apartments over the years.

By the way, did others notice how quickly Leora got on the horn (desk computer). Was she checking the RLCF Chatbox to see the comments and the amounts of hits to their performance. Recently, Leora and Paul have been doing much more and more frequently. Is this related to new ownership and what is possibly coming in time with any changes brewing? Personally, i have seen subtle improvements but also negative things so it is a wait and see type thing. In the meantime, Masha, Nelly and now Leora are pumpin' me up. Can't beat a good stiffy (get it while you can - especially at my age) - lol.

I'm reminded of what Jack Nicholson said in The Bucket List,-----------------Three things to remember when you get older: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

I'm reminded of what Jack Nicholson said in The Bucket List,-----------------Three things to remember when you get older: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

The fucking dog IS and always has been annoying as hell..they should either get carpeting in that apartment or pull that fuckers toe nails out

HOWEVER.....Leora is awesome in her hunger to get fucked....she needs a 9 inch stud with stamina for a few hours

Thats pretty fucking sexy I have to admit...who wouldn't want to fuck that girl

ME!!

I have a problem with her narcissistic, Prideful attitude.  I've been around women like her; they are terrible people. She's always lookin in the mirror to see if her cottage cheese ass is still there. 

I would BUTT FUCK her though, just to get her off'n her pedestal.