Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On September 28, 2016 at 0:30 AM, toolmaker123 said:

Axually, some of the viewers are rather sick of her. She is nothing special. She is very narcissistic, a self centered brat. Take away the mirrors and she'd shrivel and die. There are other girls on rlc that really do surpass Leora. Zoya, Nelly, and Masha.

AND Her husband is about the laziest, smelliest piece of shit (Next to Lev). Never bathes, until she tells him to, never cleans up after himself.

Too fukin lazy to get a job, so they found rlc and live off those proceeds.

Most of her masturbation shows are faked; all for the glory of the cams and gaining more unsuspecting paying members.

What you really see is a mommie dearest, her little boy, and a little yappy, nuisance dog.

Time for RealLifeCam.com to move them out and bring in new talents.

BRING BACK ALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, wde22 said:

BRING BACK ALINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disagree with you, but I am not tired of watching Leora. She gets very excited both when masturbating and when having sex with Paul, though she almost always has to finish herself. Her masturbation is about the same every time, but especially her blowjobs for Paul are something special, so slow and gentle, wonderful tongue and lips. And as she seems to like taking Paul´s sperm into her mouth, sometimes she gets a few drops on side but can quickly use her tongue for collecting all sperm. Have a look at those situations with 50 % or 25 % speed and 300 x zoom, that is great!

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 1:19 AM, cyberleader said:

definately a nice khyber pass

Somehow i can't reply here without quoting.. not intentionally.. but ok. i like leora when she's wearing glasses. Nice nery look :)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 3:21 PM, Meghivo Encore said:

You just can't get enough of Leora. :D

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎19 at 11:07 AM, HopHop said:

that ass ;D

Edited by StnCld316