Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I think these two Leora and her friend are just having some fun,  its good to see Leora doing something different, she looks even sexier when she dance.  I would really be surprised if it went any further than what there doing now. "if it did turn into a three some, it would be Leora and girl friend and the dog, Paul wouldn't be able to keep up with them that's for sure"....lol8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I think these two Leora and her friend are just having some fun,  its good to see Leora doing something different, she looks even sexier when she dance.  I would really be surprised if it went any further than what there doing now. "if it did turn into a three some, it would be Leora and girl friend and the dog, Paul wouldn't be able to keep up with them that's for sure"....lol8)

You're absolutely right. I agree

Irregardless of what some say here Leora is a goddess and if I had a body like that I'd appreciate it as much as she does!

Paul is one lucky guy, despite his many flaws, Leora definitely loves and adores him which is why anyone who says anything negative about them only illustrates their jealousy!  I could literally spend all day watching her.

Thanks Leora for letting us adore you and Paul for sharing her!!

3 hours ago, mickryker said:

Irregardless of what some say here Leora is a goddess and if I had a body like that I'd appreciate it as much as she does!

Paul is one lucky guy, despite his many flaws, Leora definitely loves and adores him which is why anyone who says anything negative about them only illustrates their jealousy!  I could literally spend all day watching her.

Thanks Leora for letting us adore you and Paul for sharing her!!

Every. Single. Word. (except irregardless- proper use is: regardless*)  *(See: SirLurxaLots' Top Ten List of Irksome Things That Can't Stand Uncorrected; near the top)
Great first post!

Hi there. New as member, but love all the couples from the view here in Sweden. A question ..... Do you really think that they read our comments? Sometimes Leora makes a laugh when she is reading on her cellphone, and I was wondering if she read about her self and Paul. If Leora or Paul are reading this: I think you are a great couple!