Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

I am interested to see how Leora and her friend's, friendship plays out. Her friend visits once every 10 years ( so to speak) and now twice in less than 2 weeks.  I think Leora , despite of all the critics , is a genuine person. Or has RLC invented another script to be played out . 

Her friend may well be an old school-pal or the like. Maybe a relative . Who knows ?  We will have to wait and see :mellow:

Leora spoke yesterday with a friend about Paul. He was her boyfriend six months before the first sex!!! She also said that Paul is not enough passionate for her. Leora does not like romance. One day, she met a guy from the internet for sex, but when he came, she understood that she could not have sex with a stranger. For Lera important that the guy became a friend, and only then is possible to have sex. She has an account in VK.com, but I do not know it.

P/S Sorry for my English - Google translator

I'm not a fan of Leora, but I did watch the dancing, I too thought the friend might start something, she kissed Leora a few times and patted he backside, then all of a sudden Leora vanished to the bedroom (too much to drink I think) and Paul arrived then the guest went to sleep in the guest room.

He friend didn't have much of a figure though, very straight with not much shape.

Leoras friend constantly corrected the dress, she probably shy. For the arrival of Paul, they were heavily drunk. Leora said that for the first time in her life she so much drunk. According to her, Paul was shocked by this, but did not swear.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

UnToxaUNTO поблагодарить вас за ваши комментарии и перевод. Это первый раз, когда мы услышали Leora говорить о Павла или ее прошлом. Они женаты мы считаем.:)

UnToxa thankyou for your comments and translation. This is the first time we have heard Leora speak about Paul or her past. They are married we believe. :)

She used to be for the most part quite uninhibited about being her natural self in the apartment, but is becoming more and more inhibited and surely more consciencious of the cams to the point of not being her naturally uninhibited self and becoming more and more concealing, reserved, and apprehensive when there, and so has been leaving almost daily now.

A reason for that type of behavior change is more likely than not, that they are now, and have been for some time now, finding out more and more about caps. being posted of her and them to other external sites on the net other than just here, and now it seems to the point of her or them checking frequently to see if anything new has been posted on the net. It is too bad people have to be like that and not at least waiting and giving it at least a little time like at least a week or two before posting caps. to external sites other than here on RLCF because now it has changed the lovely Leora from being her naturally uninhibited and open self, to not living her life the way she is like that and so has become not so Real Life in that apartment.

Reallifecamfan  As we say in Australia - ' what a lot of Poppycock' your observation is. Sorry Mate I am going to be harsh on you.  Leora has been Surfing the Web since she and Paul first came to RLC. and in fact was/is  one who makes comments on RLCF under an alias. She has even gone so far as ( without revealing herself ) to defend Paul on Chat. 

The  dictionary definition of INHIBITED is under the "J" section  -  Look up JASMIN . 

Take this as Banter RLCF and don't be offended. :)