Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On 18.11.2016 г. at 7:36 PM, reallifecamfan51 said:

Yes, you are right guigos sir. She leaves the apartment almost everyday now and stays gone until close to, or at the same time that Paul arrives. Also, is very concealing staying almost always covered nowadays, and is very reluctant on showing any of her god-given beauty, and especially on doing anything.

Leora started actively to post in camcaps and I think that is the reason for her doing nothing more sexier...

Now she is alone in the guest room and started for a while with touching there but stopped. I wish she will continue but I doubt it will happen...

8 minutes ago, makrohard said:
9 minutes ago, makrohard said:

Leora started actively to post in camcaps and I think that is the reason for her doing nothing more sexier...

Now she is alone in the guest room and started for a while with touching there but stopped. I wish she will continue but I doubt it will happen...

Oh really. So, what exactly does Leora actively posting in camcaps  have to do with what has been her open and uninhibited behavior in what she does while in the apartment. Also, what is her site name in camcaps makrohard ?

3 minutes ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

Oh really. So, what exactly does Leora actively posting in camcaps  have to do with what has been her open and uninhibited behavior in what she does while in the apartment.

Well you'll never be certain on that but my theory is that it is connected - she started to communicate with some of those who watch her and so she began to be more reserved in showing more sexuality. It's because she does not masturbate/have sex with Paul in front of unknown viewers but in front of people who she knows more. Also, most of the users there gave her sooo much value which sent her ego up to heavens thinking she is the price but not just a girl who love to masturbate in front of cameras. I hope that this theory of mine is wrong but I saw this pattern - since she started actively to post there she stopped with the sexy things.

camcaps.net is the website, juli' is her profile there.

36 minutes ago, makrohard said:

Well you'll never be certain on that but my theory is that it is connected - she started to communicate with some of those who watch her and so she began to be more reserved in showing more sexuality. It's because she does not masturbate/have sex with Paul in front of unknown viewers but in front of people who she knows more. Also, most of the users there gave her sooo much value which sent her ego up to heavens thinking she is the price but not just a girl who love to masturbate in front of cameras. I hope that this theory of mine is wrong but I saw this pattern - since she started actively to post there she stopped with the sexy things.

Well, that is not what I was informed makrohard. I heard that they were overheard on multiple occasions discussing about being made aware or finding out about caps being posted out on other sites other than just rlcf and what they should and should not do about it. That happened to have occurred around the time their behavior's started changing in the apartment. They should just limit any special times to under the pay cams only, and it may not stop all of it, but it would stop a great deal of it. Most caps I have seen have been from the free cams.

1 minute ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

Well, that is not what I was informed makrohard. I heard that they were overheard on multiple occasions discussing about being made aware or finding out about caps being posted out on other sites other than just rlcf and what they should and should not do about it. That happened to have occurred around the time their behavior's started changing in the apartment. They should just limit any special times to under the pay cams only, and it may not stop all of it, but it would stop a great deal of it. Most caps I have seen have been from the free cams.

It is probably what they should have been doing all along.

31 minutes ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

I hope both of us are not right and she to start a good show for all of us! As far as I can see she is horny right now!

1 hour ago, makrohard said:

So when did she last post??

21 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

So when did she last post??

9 minutes ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

That's a good question, because I looked and did not see any posts under that name on cc's.

Look at the 65th page of this thread there:

Leora & Paul ~ General Chat For This Apartment November 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 hour ago, makrohard said:

Look at the 65th page of this thread there:

Leora & Paul ~ General Chat For This Apartment November 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Well I do not know how or why someone would come to the conclusion that this person is her, but I for one do not believe it is. What I do believe, is that as much as I have and do like her, I think maybe it is time for the L & P tenants to be added to the list of tenants to be submitted to RLC Admin. suggesting be replaced due to lack of continued interest in them which has been happening for awhile now.

Just now, reallifecamfan51 said:

Well I do not know how or why someone would come to the conclusion that this person is her, but I for one do not believe it is. What I do believe, is that as much as I have and do like her, I think maybe it is time for the L & P tenants to be added to the list of tenants to be submitted to RLC Admin. suggesting be replaced due to lack of continued interest in them which has been happening for awhile now.

It's either that, or RLC is probably going to experience a loss of business soon, that is if they have not already.Many people get tired of paying their money for nothing and getting nothing in return.

6 hours ago, makrohard said:

Regardez la page 65e de ce fil là:

Leora & Paul ~ Général chat Cet appartement Novembre 01,2016. à Novembre 30,2016.

bonjour, je crois ce que vous dite

mais j'ai pas trouver dans la page que vous avez dit

mais j'ai touver une autre citation et la elle parle d'elle meme

J'ai un tatouage, et je ne suis pas stupide ... Je pense?

la citation que j'ai mis viens aussi Leora & Paul ~ Général chat Cet appartement Novembre 01,2016. à Novembre 30,2016. mais a la page 32 et avec ca que je crois que ces Leora sous un autre nom pour le site de CC. qui sais, elle lit peux etre aussi ce site

si ces le cas pour CC et ce site. bon courrage avec la petition en cours avec le froid que vous avez

je plus dans le sud (en europe), et il fait bien moins froid (pas en dessous des 0c° contrairement il y a 30 ans)

2 minutes ago, mega_k2000 said:

bonjour, je crois ce que vous dite

mais j'ai pas trouver dans la page que vous avez dit

mais j'ai touver une autre citation et la elle parle d'elle meme

la citation que j'ai mis viens aussi Leora & Paul ~ Général chat Cet appartement Novembre 01,2016. à Novembre 30,2016. mais a la page 32 et avec ca que je crois que ces Leora sous un autre nom pour le site de CC. qui sais, elle lit peux etre aussi ce site

si ces le cas pour CC et ce site. bon courrage avec la petition en cours avec le froid que vous avez

je plus dans le sud (en europe), et il fait bien moins froid (pas en dessous des 0c° contrairement il y a 30 ans)

juste une question, les humains sont bien habiller avec le froid dans ce pays ?

et pourquoi pas aussi leur chien a fait qu'il puisse auss allez dehors