Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

On 11/30/2016 at 5:58 AM, morky said:

leora is my favorite

Hi Morky. I am glad to hear you like Leora, as nobody else does. She now has 1 Fan - Morky. lol

Slowhand and morky, I was just kidding, seeing how many bites I'd get. :)

6 minutes ago, texl01 said:

Hi Morky. I am glad to hear you like Leora, as nobody else does. She now has 1 Fan - Morky. lol

Slowhand and morky, I was just kidding, seeing how many bites I'd get. :)

I only like Leora when all the other apartments are dead and I need my fix of a female - lol. She does need an updated routine. Most male fans of Leora can set their cock (oops meant to say clock - haha) to her schedule of  activities.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I only like Leora when all the other apartments are dead and I need my fix of a female - lol. She does need an updated routine. Most male fans of Leora can set their cock (oops meant to say clock - haha) to her schedule of  activities.

your perfectally right.... daily scedule already for years

Don't care if others are bored of Leora, I'm just going to say my piece. After all this is the Leora Fan Page, right?

So, two days ago Leora put on, well, the best and certainly longest, show I've ever seen. I'll admit that she knows the whole thing's a show, so...Any way, It lasted almost 2 1/2 hours. She was just wiggling it the entire time. It started with a nice oil rubdown, something she NEVER does. She was absolutely stunning all greased up and naked. It ended with her panties around her ankles and her all disheveled from "touching herself". What a show! The funny thing was, it started with her online looking at some chat or forum. I took a still of it and upon close inspection, the avatars look just like ours do here. I'd swear she was reading our comments. The session I'm referring to is reflected in the GIFs StnCld316  posted above.