Leora Fan Page (2015 - 2016)

4 minutes ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

dougiestyle4u, maybe you have not checked in on this apartment recently. because for close to a month now, something has been going on to the point of the lovely one you mention, being extra reserved, concealing, and not the normal in good mood the majority of the time, usually open and more so uninhibited than not, self. no indeed. in fact, been in bad moods quite often, very concealing and staying covered for the most part, and very much inhibited. some, who also have witnessed this change, believe it to be from finding out about cap. posts to other places other than rlcf. it is known that they have been overheard discussing this around the time when behavioral changes started being noticed, and what they should and should not do concerning the matter. and now again, even though nothing has been posted here on the latest, it has been said that it has elsewhere. so, do not be surprised if you check in on this apartment, and things are not the same, because it appears that someone there is already looking to check and see if anything has been.

She did bate again in the guest room just before my post and I enjoyed her naked charms. She looked quite drained like she was all backed up and the release was long overdue. She rested for a bit with her beautiful appetizing ass and pussy in glorious view for the cam (yeah my eyes couldn't turn away). She cleaned up and then went out.

23 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She did bate again in the guest room just before my post and I enjoyed her naked charms. She looked quite drained like she was all backed up and the release was long overdue. She rested for a bit with her beautiful appetizing ass and pussy in glorious view for the cam (yeah my eyes couldn't turn away). She cleaned up and then went out.

dougiestyle4u, I am aware of this as I also was a witness. it is part of what I was discussing in a round about way, and it is already up somewhere else with screen id included. they now know where to go look other than here, for in the past when they first discovered about rlcf, there was a similar change of behavior and activities, which did not seem to last as long as here recently up until this morning, and they eventually seemed to get past more quicker than lately and whatever else they have discovered elsewhere. if you keep observing this apartment enough currently, as soon as they find and see it, you will see what I am talking about.

5 minutes ago, reallifecamfan51 said:

dougiestyle4u, I am aware of this as I also was a witness. it is part of what I was discussing in a round about way, and it is already up somewhere else with screen id included. they now know where to go look other than here, for in the past when they first discovered about rlcf, there was a similar change of behavior and activities, which did not seem to last as long as here recently up until this morning, and they eventually seemed to get past more quicker than lately and whatever else they have discovered elsewhere. if you keep observing this apartment enough currently, as soon as they find and see it, you will see what I am talking about.

Also, if that kind of crap continues, they and she will likely clam-up and nothing interesting and hot will ever take place in that apartment anymore. then it will be just like most of the rest of the rlc apartments which are nothing but uninteresting, boring, and in no way worth paying any money for the opportunity to observe. all of the tenants in those apartments need to be replaced, have been there awhile and not in no way interesting at all.

I do not know how to criticize Leora, she's the only girl to play, she's sexy, beautiful, hot, and the only person that can expect anything from her.
Some people say that it is predictable, but are not we also when we are self-satisfied?
What we are looking for here is the pleasure of looking and looking at her is very pleasant, so enjoy it with the maximum respect that a woman deserves and who does so much for us.
Criticize those who do not contribute anything like dasha, Maya, kity, vanessa, adriana, B1 .....
Leora, be yourself, do not ever change

5 hours ago, raul399 said:

I do not know how to criticize Leora, she's the only girl to play, she's sexy, beautiful, hot, and the only person that can expect anything from her.
Some people say that it is predictable, but are not we also when we are self-satisfied?
What we are looking for here is the pleasure of looking and looking at her is very pleasant, so enjoy it with the maximum respect that a woman deserves and who does so much for us.
Criticize those who do not contribute anything like dasha, Maya, kity, vanessa, adriana, B1 .....
Leora, be yourself, do not ever change

Well said raul399, I agree with this 100% sir.

3 hours ago, Aniki35 said:

I think we can all agree that it is a crime that this goddess can't spend all her time naked. the fact that she is forced to cover that body is a crime punishable by death

One of the best bodies i have seen on a woman,everything in natural proportion.

On 11/27/2016 at 9:57 AM, texl01 said:

If Leora spent all her time naked, she would spend all her time in front of the mirror as in the above pic.  Her reality would dissolve and she will blend into the mirror as an image immortalized there forever. 

an immortal Leora? sounds like a win win to me