CCBill Error

abarut

abarut, it's  a problem with CCBill and the site.  I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago

.  The Forum admins supposedly took the issue up with CCBill, but I haven't tried to sign up since then, because I occasionally still see posts from people like yourself that tells me the problem still exists.

This kind of websites should protect the privacy of the customers. Premium Membership payment does not take my privacy into account. When paid, my Visa account will show that the payment goes to CCBill / Depraved Media. Anybody who can access my Visa account (like my wife as we have a joint Internet banking service - in some cases even our daughter) will see that I have paid to Depraved Media and can go to its website, and that´s the end of my privacy. I could pay the Premium subscription if only CCBill was shown (that may need some explanation too), but if Depraved Media is shown, I have to abstain. So, take away that reference to Depraved Media, we subscribers do not need to see it. You may think this is peanuts, but I tell you privacy protection is very very important.