Having problem with Gallery

TBird97

For the past two weeks, I've  been relegated to getting only the top half of the the items in the Gallery. Any attempts on my part to scroll down are useless. I don't know if this is just my problem or if other users have it as well.

8 hours ago, TBird97 said:

For the past two weeks, I've  been relegated to getting only the top half of the the items in the Gallery. Any attempts on my part to scroll down are useless. I don't know if this is just my problem or if other users have it as well.

Not sure what the exact issue you are having. For me, once I click onto Gallery and it opens then I click anywhere in the smaller rectangle box that says Members Albums Category and then it will open up showing all the recent member posts and the page numbers to look further back. I haven't had any issues with it. The search option works good for finding something or someone more specific to what you want.