leora and paul pictures

Not sure if she's lazy, exactly, after all she sleeps less than he does and does all the housework, cleaning, tidying and cooking for him, while he does nothing.

We don't know what lies beyond their apartment, do we?

If there are facilities for maintaining fitness, like pools and gyms or even safe paths to jog along or even cycle.

Apart from chess and TV/video they don't seem to do too much for recreation, other than the obvious sexual activity.

They don't seem to take the dog for a walk all that often, which would be good exercise for them and the dog. Or did I miss that?

I did see them go out with the dog occasionally, but that could have been to the vet.

Interesting couple, really, little interaction with others except on Sundays, that we never get to see, but it would be interesting to know what they have available outside in their town or community to provide them with regular fitness opportunities.

Otherwise they'll both lose condition over time. I guess he's OK if he is in the army, as he'd get regular workouts there, but apart from action on the couch, Leora seems to be missing out.

Apologies for the long diatribe about nothing! Then again these two are all about doing nothing, aren't they?! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...