Leora exercises right in FRONT of Paul...

It must really depend on her mood. You see her openly masturbate or display herself like these exercise poses and then other times she hides by the window blind spot to change her clothes. I saw her exercise yesterday but she put on a pair of white shorts over her thong panties first and the took them off after she was done.

Ok, we know that Paul isn't much of a man, and that he ought not to ignore Leora when she is teasing him.  But I'm getting pissed at her the way she shuts him down when he does show some interest. He should just throw her on the couch and have his way. I think she would like him to take charge for once instead of being a wimp.

Leora is my fav of all the girls, mind you can see why she plays with herself a lot, due to the lack of attention from Paul and when he does show an interest he does seem to have problem maintaining erection and lasting long.  He has to wait for the viraga to kick in.  Although they did used to have a fair few sessions together back in the early days. but like with any relationship you get periods of not being into each other. and if you don't last long, you start to worry which can then effect the old labido.    But she can continue to play for the camera, shes lovely!