FOR REAL RLCF MEMBERS

RLC YOU ARE TRULY F=THINGS UP. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU INVITE K&T BACK? AND NOT ONLY THAT PUT THEM IN A PLUSH APT. i GUESS SO WE CAN GET THE FIGHT IN HD CAUSE ALL CAM IN THAT APT SEEM TO BE TOP OF THE LINE. BUT WE WILL GET BACK TO THAT LATER.  NEXT, ALTHOUGH I SEE WHERE YOU WERE GOING WITH THE TWINS, FACT OF THE MATTER YOU TOTALLY PLAYED IT WRONG. BRING IN TWINS WITHOUT A RESOURCE FOR THEM TO PLAY IS A NO-NO. IF YOU THOUGHT THAT IRMA WAS GOING TO BRING OUT THE FREAK IN THEM. YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT. BUT THAN YOU GO AND F=THINGS UP BY BRING IN THEIR  BEST FRIEND. NOW YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF COWS LAYING AROUND ON YOUR'S AND OUR DIME. NEXT  (EYH) EXPAND YOUR HORIZON,QUITE WITH THE RERUNS AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S NOT WORKING FOR YOU OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP. NOW BACK TO K&T. REAL MEMBERS WILL REMEMBER THAT KITTY AND VANESSA ARE FRIENDS. SO THE QUESTION IS WILL WE SEE VANESSA AT K&T? AND WILL SHE BE WITH THOMAS? AND IF SO WILL SHE BE BUCKING FOR A FREE APT? AND ARE WE WILLING TO EXCEPT HER BACK ?

My guess on the plush apartments is:

RLC is in the entertainment business so swanky place = stage clothes

Neighbours less likely to bang on the doors in the middle of the night (but more likely to call the police when things go over the top)

Costs of apartments represent a small proportion of the overall costs and can be offset against taxes so actual add-on cost of nice place as opposed to hovel is small

Bigger apartments give more flexibility for the future and for higher specification broadcasts

It does seem a shame that Maya beavers away in her hovel with little reward, but she is weighed down by useless Stepan and those weird friends.