Fan Page Danaya

I'm thinking that Danaya needs to get away from Ilona.  Looks to me like she is starting to act more and more like her.  Scary !!  My opinion only

Danaya really does needs something to occupy her time and mind. She has hardly been out the apartment for days.

I think she finds it difficult to be without company for long and has latched on to Ilona both because she was there when she arrived and if she made Adele first choice Ilona would just come interfering so it is the easy option. Also when she arrived it was suggested she knew Ilona.

Just looked at Danaya she is asleep in bed at 2 pm most times I see her she is in bed I'm just wondering out of 24 hours in a day she is almost a full day in bed, a very sad life.

The other day danaya and Ilona were talking and D said that she was unhappy, that she had not been this bored for a long time. She said that there's nothing to do in Barcelona that she couldn't do back home, except that in Barca it costs twice as much.

The lovely Danaya appears to be revitalised. Is it because Ilona has left and she knows she's lost her or she wants to impress Adele. Whatever is it the kitchen is the cleanest I've ever seen it even when Nora was there. Adele's face will be a picture when she gets back and sees it. Good for you Danaya. I'm glad to see you happy again 

Why does this apartment have the most frequent turnover??

From what I understand, the girl's apartment is financed differently to the other RLC apartments, and the girls who come are all linked to modelling agencies. They come to the apartment in order to live for free whilst they take advantage of the modelling scene in Barcelona and when their Visas expire they leave again