Fan Page Danaya

It's getting like you can write the script for danaya & Co.  first communal bath, play around a bit, have a grope and make it look like Ilona is going to surrender to Danaya then go your own beds. ilona gets absorbed in her laptop and Danaya gers absorbed in doodling her puss under the covers. come back Irma please and show the

em all how to really play with yourself in the open. 

where it lead to nothing Ilona and danaya are both straight as arrow

Too bad. Well it was nice to see them roll around a little. Such a tease though. I don't know many staigjt as an arrow girls.that roll around naked together so I will keep the hope alive. You never know what a little alcohol and some pent up frustrations van lead too!

They appear to go clubbing on a Thursday night so who knows what that might bring about. From what I noticed though s Ilona doesn't drink much and the last time she threw up big time. maybe adrenalin from disco dancing will unlock the freezer. We live in hope!