Fan Page Danaya

Agree with you two (lazer0472 and bravelight)  Needs another girl and put Ilona in her room under lock and key....aw hell,just ship her out and bring two new girls.  Just watched Danaya pack up a bag with clothes and some other stuff as well as tennis shoes and a towel.  She was dressed rather nicely and make up in place.  It kinda looks like she may not get back until late tonight or even tomorrow.  Again, this guy hasn't a clue.

Hope danaya opens up a bit.. I agree with you all Ilonas had her day..she was once lovely now lost respect for her and would like her to leave very soon. which i think she is..Of to the sugar daddy..lol..so danaya love you ..open up let us see your naughty bits

I have to take my hat off to Danaya.  Anyone else who had been pushed away or rejected as many times as she has, would have probably withdrawn to her room and sulked by now, but she is still out there trying.  Whether she wants a lesbian relationship or just a closer affectionate one with Ilona, she is certainly giving it her best shot.

And to be fair, from what I saw today (bath and bedrooms), Ilona is not putting up massive resistance.  She actually chases Danaya into her bedroom for a cuddle sometimes.

Yeah, Ilona has flipped around a bit and Danaya was there to accept.  Agreed, Danaya did give it the old college try and met a cold shoulder every time until today.  Now, just hope RLC has lined up an uninhibited BI model for slacking Danayas built-up hunger for female closeness that Ilona has left her with.  You go girl.