Fan Page Danaya

That's from going to the tanning booth. I saw pics of women using small self adhesive pasties to cover their nipples so the don't get burned while in the booth.

Yeah i know...that is why they look so weird. P.s. nipples don't get burned in tanning booths and if you have sensitive skin, why go in the first place? Must be a european thing. And it's so stupid for anyone to use tanning booths anyhow. 

Since the previous pics show Danaya in just her thong and bare chested with Adele looking on and chatting with her....in my opinion, I'd say yes, at least there is a good chance.  Now then I can only hope that Adele is BI or at the very least, VERY Bi-curious.  And when Ilona gets back, well, don't think there is little doubt that she WILL get into BOTH girls titties.  That Ilona do love boobs.  I'm so happy for her.   :rolleyes:   And as for waiting for Ilona to get back....well she better hurry back because I'm thinking it's already a too long dry spell for not having some titty play.  Oh I hope I'm right.

I reckon that the moment one of the girls tries to go all the way with llona she would run a mile

I love it how everyone assumes any girl that is on RLC is automatically a lesbian or at least bisexual.  I know this might be hard to understand, by Ilona might just be straight!

Maybe @Mooka but Ilona sure does enjoy playing with big boobs, that's both Irma and Danaya. Let's see what Adele's boobs are like. I think Ilona's love of big boobs is a reflection of her own wee ones she's always comparing her own to the others. Mind you she makes up for her smaller size with tremendous nipples!