Fan Page Danaya

Why do Russian girls have sunbeds with nipple covers on ? It makes them so pale compared to the rest of their skin. Not complaining just notices Leora did the same.

i notice this to and had no clue it was nipple cover that was the reason. i don't like it either way.. looks unnatural 

I have been away for a few days. I knew that there was a new girl in the house. Turned on RLC and WOWOWOWOWOW, there she was. Danaya bent over the table preparing some food with a flimsy top on. WOWOWOWOWOW. She has got my attention within 5 milliseconds. I had earlier complained that since Irma left, RLC's tits (you know what I mean!!) were all the same. Not any more. WOWOWOWOWOW. (I must remember to breath out).

Personally I have my doubts if Danaya has actually masturbated....no facial expressions, none !  A little rubbing, but no finish. (just my opinion) Since she has been there only six days now and has done a fair job of making moves on Ilona but with being able to go only so far (Ilona's rules!) I'm thinking it's been Ilona that has made this apartment rather dull, boring to many.  I think it's time to send Ilona packing, bring in at least one more girl or two of Danaya's caliber and spark the place up.  Danaya has a lot more moves in her and has done very well in less than a week.  I really want to see what Danaya can and will do if there is no anchor (Ilona) on her butt.  Would really like to see Irma and Danaya as roommates.  WOW !!!  Just last night in the tub, Danaya put some moves on Ilona's titties but was stopped.  Then for the next hour and a half, it was just jabber jabber.  RLC, time for an upgrade