Fan Page Danaya

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, a little food for thought as you go about your day today, I don't know if the girls pick their own stage namesor not, but I found this interesting:

The name of Danaya has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way.

You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles.

Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship.

With increased familiarity you are inclined to speak your mind in a forthright, sometimes argumentative manner which creates annoyance and often hard feelings.

In an argument, you usually emerge victor, but at a cost.

This name does not offer the softness of expression for long-lasting compatibility in close associations.

Any weakness physically would be centered in the skin and liver, or in the head causing head colds, sinus conditions, headaches, or hay fever.

Humm!!!!!!! very interesting

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

Nice Body, Beauty long Hair, But i don't like her nipples!

Sorry BillardMicha...

You don't like her nipples...

I do !

It's woman nipples, not teenage like Ilona...

But in fact, I like all sorts of nipples !!!!

Danaya have a very Beautiful big breats !!

Congratulations....