Fan Page Danaya

Danaya does a lot of touching and letting Ilona and Layla touch her.  Great start.  Nice looking, nice bod, nice tits, drinks, not bashful, has the other two loosening up, Looks like the teacher might have just walked into the room.  Little shy of what I would like to see, but come on now....it's just day one.  Oh, and I'm thinking there is a chance she IS bi and for sure, NOT full of inhibitions.  Tall like Anna, big boobs like Irma and attractive...what's not to like ?  Did the apartment just get back on track ?

I'm really hopeful about this girl from what I've been able to see on this topic.  She's cute, has nice tits, and seems like she doesn't mind cameras at all.  And maybe she's into other girls?  Yes?  Please?  

Hopefully one of the other two (if not both) start picking up the slack.

yes she is beautiful and sexy, but lets not to exaggerate and imagine as if she is the saver and will change the whole atmosphere of the flat.

Finally, someone said the truth.  Lets face it, every time a new girl comes into this apartment, the forums get flooded on how gorgeous, how sexy, how 'perfect' she is and how she is is going to change every, have sex with everyone and cure cancer (okay the last one was just being silly).  FFS, give the girl a few days to settle in, she is coming into an established apartment with two girls that have grown very close.  She is in fact the 'third wheel' until the pecking order is worked out.  Just don't start bitching about her straight away if she, shudder, picks up her mobile phone or dares to use a computer lol

Just noticed something....Danaya's name is not on her bedroom.  It still says guest.  Someone leaving soon ?  #3 bedroom gonna be empty again ?  Danaya going to move to a different room ?  Just my ramblings here....NO FACT except the missing name.

Just noticed something....Danaya's name is not on her bedroom.  It still says guest.  Someone leaving soon ?  #3 bedroom gonna be empty again ?  Danaya going to move to a different room ?  Just my ramblings here....NO FACT except the missing name.

I've noticed the same before with other girls. I suppose its just some website issue that requires further intervention.