Fan Page Danaya

She has great tits and nipples are beautiful among best tits on RLC without a doubt !

You are right she has the best tits on rlc currently but we all no Irma had the best tits and body in the history of rlc no body will ever beat her

She does have nice tits...gotta admit.  The jury is still out on whether she will add value to the apt or not.  I do like the factthat she's already running around topless.

I have to note a comment @Beefeater make in the shoutbox.  Danaya has to have the biggest friggin feet ever on a woman!!  LOL.  I stayed up till midnight last night, after @Beef made that comment, to see for myself. GOOD LORD...THEY ARE HUGE!!  I think they went unnoticed so far because everyone is focusing on her tits.

@Beef...you were 100% right brother!!

She does have nice tits...gotta admit.  The jury is still out on whether she will add value to the apt or not.  I do like the factthat she's already running around topless.

I have to note a comment @Beefeater make in the shoutbox.  Danaya has to have the biggest friggin feet ever on a woman!!  LOL.  I stayed up till midnight last night, after @Beef made that comment, to see for myself. GOOD LORD...THEY ARE HUGE!!  I think they went unnoticed so far because everyone is focusing on her tits.

@Beef...you were 100% right brother!!

Haven't seen her feet but Adrianna has a set of swim fins attached to her ankles.

I noticed that Layla is gone. Not much to miss. I think there is more interaction when Illona is left alone with just one girl. I knew someone was going to go because you didn't see much connecting going on. For now Danaya is mainly staying in her room, but maybe they will both come out of their shells and massage time begins ! P.S. Danaya does have some scrumptious melons.