Fan Page Danaya

Had such hopes of these two getting a LITTLE familiar with each other in the bubble bath, but no, Ilona brings the friggin phone..Damn, just to see Danaya and Ilona trade titty playing would have been such a treat.  Gotta give Danaya credit though, she has tried but with childish resistance. I absolutely enjoy watching Danaya, she is a fine looking girl.  Bit timid maybe, but give her a little time.  Got hopes for her, but then, have had the same "hopes" for others with little success.  RLC has got to step up the game.

G'Day all,

I am still not sure about the "scripted" aspect of this apartment.

These girls (I assume) are new to each other, unlike all the other apartments.

It must be easier to settle in when you have lived with someone for a long time eg Nina and Kira or Zoya nd Lev.

I am surprised how close the girls get in such a short time.

G'Day all,

I am still not sure about the "scripted" aspect of this apartment.

These girls (I assume) are new to each other, unlike all the other apartments.

It must be easier to settle in when you have lived with someone for a long time eg Nina and Kira or Zoya nd Lev.

I am surprised how close the girls get in such a short time.

It's already been established that all the girls know each other prior to becoming involved on RealLifeCam.com

Thanks for your response Toolmaker123.

Do we know definitely that they all from the same town, agency, workplace??  Do we have any idea how they know each other?

I think my comment is still valid in that the girls would not (probably) have an intimate relationship prior to joining this project.