Fan Page Danaya

I don't wanna BUST any one's bubble, rain on your parade or piss on yer Cheerios........BUT those that remember, JUST before the other girls left, Jenny, Rita, Nora,  Kammie and Kristy especially, ect. they too did a last HURRAH by bathing together, rubbing tits and being all giggly as a last ditch effort to get RealLifeCam.com paying members to express their likes for these girls.  And just MAYBE get asked back to an apartment in the future? 

Everyone watching the body painting thought it was the greatest thing these two have done together since the invention sliced bread; BUT WHY are they suddenly showing affection like this towards each other now, when they've have the last 3 months to make these moves and all they did was lie about, EAT, play on their lappytops and go out.  HOW Bout Danaya's depression for the last 3 days, SUDDENLY, that's cured; WTF?

AND all of a sudden they get in the bath and wash the titties??

Do you really believe this was spontaneous? OR MORE to my thinking, S C R I P T E D, by RealLifeCam.com. ( to GET THE RATINGS UP!)

MARK MY words, I say, Turn out the lights, this party's OVER.

Maybe the new girls won't wait the full 3 month's to do the things we'd all like to see in the beginning.

One can drive themselves crazy trying to figure out the whole girls apartment thing. Is it scripted,spontanious,real or fake emotions . Are the girls just puppets on a string. I have given up--Just enjoying the nudity,titty rubbing showers and occasional masterbation.

One can drive themselves crazy trying to figure out the whole girls apartment thing. Is it scripted,spontanious,real or fake emotions . Are the girls just puppets on a string. I have given up--Just enjoying the nudity,titty rubbing showers and occasional masterbation.

Thanks Vampire.  All there is is what's on the screen.  Ether you enjoy it and watch or disagree and go to something else more useful with your time.  If it is all scripted, then RLC has a terrible script writer because it is too long for the Pavlovian effect to set in.  Maybe its just two girls trying to figure out what they are doing in Barc.

I enjoy these two but it is time for a third girl.   I wouldn't be surprised if one of them stays for 90 days, or if both go this week.  

@toolmaker123 gets it right I think about bursts of activity just before they go.    Could be an eye on a bonus, but you'd have thought they would have had that sorted from day one.    If RLC pushed them a bit why didn't RLC intervene earlier before viewers were getting fed up?

My feeling is, as girls realise they are about to leave they become more tempted by behaviour they have up to then repressed.   It is their last chance to enjoy say tit rubbing under the cover of the RLC project.    Like the people who perform on stage under hypnosis - isn't some of that being given license to be exhibitionist.    

In Ilona's last days with Danaya I think she got very tempted to make love to her.    Didn't it coincide with Danaya grumpy period time?   But also in the last few days is the knowledge that you need resist only a few days more and you won't have pics/the views of family members to contend with.

But again toolmaker123 has it right.    The emotions Ilona and Danaya raised in me in those last few days was part of the reason I signed up.   Of course I hoped Ilona was staying on.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎14 at 10:23 PM, toolmaker123(forum admin) said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

That dick should of been on danaya's boobs at least you can do things with danaya's boobs I don't know want to do with Adele's nipples and man nipples lol

Edited by StnCld316

I don't wanna BUST any one's bubble, rain on your parade or piss on yer Cheerios........BUT those that remember, JUST before the other girls left, Jenny, Rita, Nora, Kammie and Kristy especially, ect. they too did a last HURRAH by bathing together, rubbing tits and being all giggly as a last ditch effort to get RealLifeCam.com paying members to express their likes for these girls. And just MAYBE get asked back to an apartment in the future?

Everyone watching the body painting thought it was the greatest thing these two have done together since the invention sliced bread; BUT WHY are they suddenly showing affection like this towards each other now, when they've have the last 3 months to make these moves and all they did was lie about, EAT, play on their lappytops and go out. HOW Bout Danaya's depression for the last 3 days, SUDDENLY, that's cured; WTF?

Do you really believe this was spontaneous? OR MORE to my thinking, S C R I P T E D, by RealLifeCam.com. ( to GET THE RATINGS UP!)

Maybe the new girls won't wait the full 3 month's to do the things we'd all like to see in the beginning.

Fully agree with that it would be alright if they was lesbians but they are not we all know that by now all this fake lesbian teasing,playing to the cameras and having bath/showers together making it look lesbian pisses me off this is why I never watch this apartment fed up with it.

Like I said if they was lesbian maybe I would watch but while all this fake rubbish is going on I can never watch again just make the girls into normal girls how they was before a normal all girls apartment no need to fake being lesbian this is also why I never watch k&k

I say bring my baby girl Rita back to this apartment at least she was acting real lol. Or even Irma loved Irma I know she wasn't acting real but still her face and body was good to watch and she had meat on the bones big tits big arse nice arse nice tits which is the most important thing about her.

Hi @rob. You are not the only one complaining of 'fake lesbians'.  Nor is this the only apartment.    Its being said about K & K too.

Does fake matter?   Could be a topic for the General Discussion rather than this fan page.

I think Danaya wants some sexual fun with Adele as she clearly did with Ilona before.  If only Adele was bi-curious enough to give in to her.

Would that be fake?    Or good entertainment.   I'd love that to happen, though now the apartment is UM it may be too late.

I want to be entertained with light hearted fun, as well as moments when we see their true natures.

Gotta agree with ya again mikeusa.  Not gay but I would put dollars to donuts Danaya is bi and in a lesser way, Adele is bi-curious. Would REALLY like for them to stick around awhile longer and PROVE ME RIGHT.  Their body painting and eagerness in the shower still lingers in me warped mind!!!  I liked that a lot.    ^-^  :))  ;D

I don't wanna BUST any one's bubble, rain on your parade or piss on yer Cheerios........BUT those that remember, JUST before the other girls left, Jenny, Rita, Nora,  Kammie and Kristy especially, ect. they too did a last HURRAH by bathing together, rubbing tits and being all giggly as a last ditch effort to get RealLifeCam.com paying members to express their likes for these girls.  And just MAYBE get asked back to an apartment in the future? 

Everyone watching the body painting thought it was the greatest thing these two have done together since the invention sliced bread; BUT WHY are they suddenly showing affection like this towards each other now, when they've have the last 3 months to make these moves and all they did was lie about, EAT, play on their lappytops and go out.  HOW Bout Danaya's depression for the last 3 days, SUDDENLY, that's cured; WTF?

You are right these two are like clock work and it seems that this kind of "scripted" activity happens about every two weeks, other than that its dead in that apartment.  I am sure that after the party was over Adele went to bed and Danaya went to bed and masturbated as she does every night and morning.  Thats is about as much as we going to see with them two.  Danaya sneaky masturbation sections are done eveynite and mornings and I think she really believes that we don't or can't see her masturbating.  I can say she is really hot in the ass all the time though and she might be the one who would go all the way is she had the right partner "girl" in there with her.  Adele is not going to do anything but eat and tease, her ass has gotten a bit bigger "but nice to see" and she sometimes interrupt Danaya in the mornings when her fingers are on a roll "masturbating".  Its time for another girl to show "I hope" but we have to be very care full for what we ask for in that apartment because sometimes RLC can bring in the worst of whats already there. 8)  

on cam caps there are two russian translators yury and kitek who have been listening to danaya and adele there not bi cus all they talk about is guys or going to clubs to meet men. and i notice that this forum been going in circles with les and bi but who cares right. lets just in joy the fake show they like to put on and have same fun with it