Fan Page Danaya

Never thought of that roy1. She may be friends with Ilona, But till she went to the kitchen to talk to Danaya, Danaya was ignoring her too. But who really cares. They seem to be hitting it off! Could be interesting in the next little while!

I think Adele and Danaya threated Aida like shit... I dont like it

Adele went threw the same thing when she first arrived there, "Ilona and Danaya treated her like shit" they wouldn't talked to her most of the time, they would laugh at her "Adele" hats that she does not even ware anymore.  Once Ilona left Danaya started kissing Adele's ass.  Some times Danaya plays two faced unless she's in her room rubbing "masturbating" one out something she does daily.  I think Aida well figure things out as the days go one. 8)

its a job, and Danaya has the work ethic.   She'll keep friends with Adele and nurture Aida.   After all, it seems she'll be there till 20 April.

I think she has recovered her maturity since Ilona left.   She has grown.

This weekend should be brilliant with A & A competing for D's attention in an environment encouraging nudity and stroking.

Its a grudge match, and though Round 1 seems to have gone to Adele I'm sure Aida will bounce back.

Damn - my real life means I'm going to struggle to watch much.

After the 22 minutes of titty rubbing when D & A got home and then another 10 minutes just talking then Adele going to her bed, well if that''s what's in store for us this week end .........oh fun....NOT!  Am hoping Danaya will continue with her seeming interest in Aida and Aida visa versa.  Those two could make for a fun week and and on in the future.   Adele would have to lighten up on the negativity and grow up a bit and then all would have fun.  And iloner since my life rotates around sitting on my butt, I'll watch and keep an eye out for ya!

Looked to me like a beginning of a possible fun time for Danaya and Aida.  Danaya in bed half covered up and boobs fully exposed with Aida sitting on the side of the bed but covered in shirt and pants.  Then who drops in....practically on top of Danaya.  Yep, Adele.  So much for that.  Aida left and shortly after Adele even closes Danaya's bedroom door.  Adele isn't going to let Aida get close to Danaya if she can help it.

I presume everyone saw the "show" last night when they returned from the club scene, if not live then at least the pictures. My heart skipped a beat when they started but then rapidly went back to normal when they started giggling then I was pretty sure nothing would come of it. A nice show but oh so simulated. If they were serious, Danaya could easily have slipped Adele's breast into her mouth when she was hovering so tantalisingly over her and even D's caresses of Adele were so similar to that of K&K. Moreover if it was to have been the real thing then surely they would have removed their panties.

If or when you decide to do another performance Danaya, please consider removing your panties and give it more passion and commitment then you'll win an Oscar and your ratings and cam time will go through the roof $$$$$. You know you're my favourite and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

guys   not  a   chance   of    aida    getting    it      on    with     danaya     while     adele     here     if    danaya   is    on   a    2 month   visa  her    time   is   up    next     week         adele      about    a     week    after        hope     danaya    on    3months        & adele     on  2

cowboy    danaya    came   in    around     25th     january         and       adele        ithink      5th     february      god   forbid     that    adele   is on   a  3  month    visa           danaya   needs   to    make     a    move    to      interact     with    aida          i    fear   after    this    project    adele      wont      want    to      know       danaya        im     going     to    keep      looking     in     for        2 or     3     days      if    things dont  change     im    done   with    this                cant   see    any      thing     changing     with    3     of  them