Fan Page Danaya

Seems odd, inconsiderate, insensitive, even hurtful, for the other two girls to take off and leave Danaya in the townhouse by herself while she's packing to leave.  Just my opinion.

Danaya's been through a lot emotionally during her not quite 3 months in the place -- her involvement with Ilona (I believe Danaya really fell in love with Ilona), and then with Adele, and her loss of both of them when they moved out.

She must have very mixed feelings about it all -- probably not entirely sad to be leaving.

I wonder if she'll be able to hook up with Ilona and/or Adele again when she gets back to Russia.  Maybe she's actually got something to look forward to now.  Unlike us who just watch her go ...

The question in everyone's mind - mine anyway - Did a near-molten-with-lust Danaya overcome a diffident Vika while the house was UM?   The restrained body language last night in the living room seemed to say No - nothing happened.

Danaya has come alive again though, and Vika is trying to respond, but her heart isn't in it.   She did briefly kiss D's tits on the sofa but afterwards when D lay on Vika's bed naked and shook her tits invitingly V sidled away and kept her clothes safely on until D had gone to bed.

Earlier D had looked Elise over speculatively, as though deciding whether to make a play.   Vika visibly shrank in confidence as Elise glowed, and kind-hearted Danaya made fun conversation with V to cheer her up again.

Still too early for Elise to make a bold move - and probably too late for Danaya.    'It'll never happen' seems to have won again.   Bugger.

Yeah a shame Dayana is leaving now as late last night Dayana was getting in a right turmoil,or so it seemed, over Elisa and ended up having to go to her room and had a right writhe about on her bed carressing herself and then under the covers for the now infamous dayana rub off.

If only Elisa had arrived before or Dayana stayed on a while longer i think we could have seen some fireworks between these two.

But Elisa is sure a cracker so bodes well for a few weeks now hopefully, lets hope she moves into Dayana's room.

lets  hope  maybe  danaya  might  return  one  day    this fan page   shows  how  popular   she  was   only   negative  was  her  vunerability  went  against    her   at   one  point    not  saying who  with   this  is   danayas  page      goodbye  &   good  luck   pretty  lady