Fan Page Danaya

The dynamic in the girls apartment is intriguing me now. Dayana & Vika now seem to be all over each like a bloody rash now much like Adele & Dayana were.

And what is the common denominator,yes you guessed it in one,Dayana!!

They seem to want to freeze Elisa out in much the same way as Aida which i find rather,well not nice.

Maybe it is a good thing Dayana is soon to be on her way out.

the girl  that  was most  likely to  have  played  with  danaya  was  aida   &  danaya   totally  ignored  her

yeah roy1 I agree.   

Was Danaya so completely messed up by Adele - once Adele had gone how come they couldn't make up

Now she's chasing Vika who puts up with it but its just for a tiny bit of show play.   meanwhile Elisa looks hot to trot for a bit of fun and D ignores her too.

Its puzzling inconsistent behaviour like this that sometimes makes you think it must be real life

Last night was Danaya's to command.   

Tiny red panties shouted This Way In as she stretched her legs wide open on the settee.   Breasts glowing and shaking she is mesmerising.    Writhing on the bed unforgettable.

Vika was wary but would have put up with being molested (she just can't pretend she welcomes it).   She seemed reluctant to go to bed.

Elisa stripped to her knickers over the evening and seemed prepared to have a go, at least at close dancing, and to see what that might lead to.

But no touching.   No play.    Even though Danaya got so drunk she could hardly stand.   And then they went to bed.

So some moments to remember, but no magic.    Sorry.   

Iloner,

As ever well summed up.

Vika again wasn't drinking even the wine Danaya had, maybe she hasn't in the past and after trying with Aida found she doesn't like it. Remember neither seem experienced at uncorking bottles. Also since Elisa seems to need alcohol in her veins most of the time she doesn't want to get dragged down the same slippery slope.

It needed Danaya to make the first move but she didn't, which seems typical of her in all aspects of life. She lost her shirt but while Vika was with her on the sofa never got close, perhaps thinking back to a couple of nights ago when Vika wasn't really interested in the bags of fun laid in front of her. When Vika and Elisa swapped places and eventually Elisa lost the bra there was the chance for Danaya to test the water but she never did, not even just bouncing them right in front of Elisa as an invitation. Mostly they were still looking at phones and ipad. There was just occasional boogieing from Danaya when Elisa could have joined in but didn't.

In the end after Vika went up with the mixer running out Elisa made the drinks too strong for them. After Danaya went up she was eating, something in a big bowl but I'm not sure what, and briefly laid on the kitchen work top neither of which can have helped her stomach. She sipped her almost neat drink again but couldn't handle it. The end result was she clearly unsteady then barfed at least twice, as did Danaya.

It really does seem that Danaya likes to tease but even when well relaxed with alcohol doesn't want much to happen.

I was surprised she was up around 12:00 local time so only about 6 hours to sleep. Vika was up too but I didn't catch any movement from Elisa. The apartment was then UM so don't know if she will go out with Vika or be able to go back to bed.

I agree with Wgigi's working of dates that a 90day Visa will expire on the 25th. If this is what she has she is pushing to the limit. 

I could be wrong as hell, but I still think Danaya will be leaving on Monday her 90th day on her Visa.  If she was going to leave Sunday morning (it's 01:30 sunday morning there now) she would in all probability have packed the rest of her stuff BEFORE taking a bubble bath.  Will be glad when she has finally left and not because she is gone but so this forum and shout box will get on to some other freaking subject (or person).  Now I'm anxious for RLC to go UM, do their maintenance, adjust tenants and bedrooms and install the new #3 girl.  The fun begins!   ;D

yes  iloner  i  think  if  any  girl  came on strong  danaya  would  run a  mile   

Yes roy i am inclined to agree with  you, Dayana is just obsessed with her tits and showing them off with the occasional fondle.

i think if any one went for her pussy she would shit herself lol.

Still we shall never know now will we.

wgigi and mikeusa - Yury (I think) on CC reported a conversation between Danaya and Vika about a concert in which Danaya said she arrives in Ukraine (her first day home) on 26th

Naked she is just mesmerising, but I agree it is over time she went

Danaya Danaya Danaya!!! I well be glad when she leaves she is a real bore, all she does is stay bed under covers digging in her ass "masturbating" all day long like know one knows what she is doing, and the other girls come in her room as though there almost scared to talk to her making her feel like she is a pure queen, asking her questions while she is laying there with a finger stuck up her pussy, hurry and get this bitch out of there. 8)

Iloner, my thoughts would be that if Yury is correct on Danaya not getting home until the 26th it would be because she had something to do while on the way home.  Seriously doubt if Spain would just let her have an extra day over the visa's 90 day limit and let her depart on the 26th.  Would think that travel from Barcelona would go to Moscow and then a commuter flight to Kiev which then would give Danaya ample time to do whatever in Moscow.  Just my thoughts...... :rolleyes:

Iloner, my thoughts would be that if Yury is correct on Danaya not getting home until the 26th it would be because she had something to do while on the way home.  Seriously doubt if Spain would just let her have an extra day over the visa's 90 day limit and let her depart on the 26th.  Would think that travel from Barcelona would go to Moscow and then a commuter flight to Kiev which then would give Danaya ample time to do whatever in Moscow.  Just my thoughts...... :rolleyes:

Yes, makes most sense she leaves tomorrow,

I'd like to think she could make friends with Ilona again in Kiev (get the money back she advanced her).  I'll miss her - but like you I want her to go so new things can unfold.