Fan Page Danaya

I'm not sure what happened or what was said between Danaya, and Adele. When they got home ever thing seemed to be fine. But after they got done eating things went bad.Danaya went to the bathroom down stairs. When she came into her room, i could tell she wasn't happy. When she went back down to get the rest of her stuff she was in a hurry, and Adele was there and there wasn't anything said. It was like Danaya was trying to avoid her. When she crawled into bed she broke done. She was watching the same thing on her phone that she normally does. Some where along the line something was said. Maybe someone else caught it, or can add to this. All I care right now is Adele is leaving!!!

Yeah, I noticed that Adele was a bit standoffish and didn't also go into Danaya's room before retiring to her own room for the night which has been a normal kind of thing for awhile now.  Adele is leaving now so maybe it's time for Adele to just kick Danaya to the curb because she doesn't need her any more and has perhaps said as much.  Later this morning (their time) could be very interesting.

I think I figured out when Adele said something. Adele was up stairs, Danaya was on the couch texting and laughing. She look up the steps like something was being said. Looked down at her phone again, then back up the steps. Then she got up and went to the bathroom. Adele was saying something to her up there. Adele wasn't in her room or the upstairs bathroom at the time>