Barcelona sexual performance statistics

CowArt

Since I still see comments being posted about the lack of explicit sexual activity, and I still feel some members are expecting too much from the girls in that area, so I tried to put things in perspective by crunching the numbers since I joined in January 2016. The numbers are based on what I've seen on the cameras or read in forum posts. I hope these numbers can give (potential) subscribers an insight on what they can expect to see in B1 and B2.

I drew the line for hiding at the kitty. The girls trying their best to hide the kitty from the cameras as much as possible are tagged as "hiding", even though we might have caught some glimpses. For bating I also drew the line at the kitty, that means bating in the bath with the kitty out of camera view qualifies as "hidden", for example Karol bating pointed at camera #12 but with her panties on is also "hidden", but Angelina with her poor camera angles counts as "open" in my list. Bating with an object is either a sex toy, a piece of fruit, or some random object they found in the apartment.

BSexStats.png.fad6347dbffa6445b18cc88365fdaa46.png

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, CowArt said:

Since I still see comments being posted about the lack of explicit sexual activity, and I still feel some members are expecting too much from the girls in that area, so I tried to put things in perspective by crunching the numbers since I joined in January 2016. The numbers are based on what I've seen on the cameras or read in forum posts. I hope these numbers can give (potential) subscribers an insight on what they can expect to see in B1 and B2.

I drew the line for hiding at the kitty. The girls trying their best to hide the kitty from the cameras as much as possible are tagged as "hiding", even though we might have caught some glimpses. For bating I also drew the line at the kitty, that means bating in the bath with the kitty out of camera view qualifies as "hidden", for example Karol bating pointed at camera #12 but with her panties on is also "hidden", but Angelina with her poor camera angles counts as "open" in my list. Bating with an object is either a sex toy, a piece of fruit, or some random object they found in the apartment.

I definitely need to come to Holland and find you a woman! You have way too much free time with nothing to do if this is the kind of number crunching you do. I am old, what is your excuse. Be cool.