SO YOU ALL THINK YOU KNOW

OK SOME OF YOU ALL ARE LOSING YOUR FUCKING MIND. NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND GO OUT SIDE AND REBOOT. GET SOME FRESH AIR IN YOUR LUNGS.

Here is the Deal, Watch the girls when they are sitting around on thier phones. They have what i call an RLC network  which is why rlc supplies the phones. They have there phone and they have RLC phone most be on RLC phone looking at men who want to date them they text them and the men text back if they like he gets the phone number. this is not hard to see as they show potential dates to one another. now on the subject of what we got now in Barcelona , we asked for we got it  you all begged for Lola back  and now you have her. But she is not the super goddess of setting the party off like you all thought she was so now ya BITCHING. oOOPS TOLD YOU All that Lola had nothing to do with setting the party off she just reaped the benifits. The Blonde    don't remember her name got the shit started. Lola just interrupted the going on's.  Now let get to what up now in B1 and B2. what you have here is the begining of the apartment wars. Notice Belle or Caroline  Have been to see Lola . Why is that? Think about when Belle came over to B1 and evryone loved her most of all Irma. But Stella disn't give her much play. Now even though Belle dildo fuck Stella  Stella got this agenda for blaming Belle for her first dismisses. Not because it's on cam and pictures, but because she feel's none stooded up  when shit hit the fan. So now you have two apt divided. Enter Caroline who let Lola face fuck her while Belle dildo the same. Yet she has not been to B1. WHY IS THIS  The Young girls in B2 are trying to tell B1, WE GOT OUR OWN THING      

AND OTHER THING MOST HAVE MISSED IS THE FACT THAT MOST AT B1 HAVE CHILDERNS
    •  

Read in chat earlier today that you reckon you've been banned from RLC and it got me to wondering why.

At first I thought that it might be because you tend to get quite passionate about the subjects in some of your post/comments, particularly in relation to a particular young lady who left b1 today, but then I thought that some of Iloners posts- along the lines of letters from home , highly amusing though they are - could be seen as disrespectful by the RLC hierarchy ;D.

So, after a lot of deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that it must be because you like to SHOUT A LOT. lol

No disrespect intended. :)