Cam Hits

Col1948

I read a thread on the forum where a poster said a tenant gets paid for Cam Hits, I never knew that, in fact it put me off RLC altogether.  If this is trues then instead of complaining about a tenant then just don't go there.
There are few I never visit because I don't like them but after this there will be a few more, that's if I actually go on RLC.

11 hours ago, Col1948 said:

I read a thread on the forum where a poster said a tenant gets paid for Cam Hits, I never knew that, in fact it put me off RLC altogether.  If this is trues then instead of complaining about a tenant then just don't go there.
There are few I never visit because I don't like them but after this there will be a few more, that's if I actually go on RLC.

This may be true or not, let's say perhaps an incentive may be offered. As all the action happens on certain Tenants sites . Surely if a money incentive is offered, the whole site would be fucking like rabbits. How many Tenants do not expose themselves , I guess the wealthy ones . 

They don't have to be going like rabbits but just lounging or walking about in underwear, how many times do you log on to RLC and it defaults to an apartment only to find nobody there, but perhaps one of the pets has triggered the camera, and in some cases someone is there but like I said semi nude?
You go on the chat and someone has posted, "So and so looks nice in that bra and panty set," then you go there to have a look, or someone says, "RLC is a bit dead at moment, only so and so in the kitchen, so you go there, all camera hits, just a thought.

I'm sure there is a bonus plan. But I don't believe any of us viewers know what is in it, even those very clever people who know everything who mostly live on CC but occasionally treat us to their presence on RLCF in order to share their greater knowledge.

Sometimes it seems as though the girls don't understand the bonus plan either.     And it may be different girls earn bonus in different ways.    

Attract to the bedroom

- some girls stay in their rooms for hours looking seductive or as though they might be about to do something, such as bateing.     The number one least popular girl ever in Barca  was Vica,  who would lay every evening for hours naked with legs apart at a time before  regular nudity had become more usual.    But she never bated.

Working up to a bate

-  many girls never bate,  and of those that do quite a few need to work up the courage and delay doing so until within a few days of their leaving. Recently Kylie surprised us all with a lovely passionate and friendly bate,  apparently while Skyping  a friend,  then left the next day.

Nudity

-  on her first tour Jasmine seem to make a point of showing as little as possible until almost at the end Rebecca explained how money might be earned.    Suddenly Jasmine started joining in, impressing  with her beauty and enormous  tits,  was instantly forgiven and here she is on a second tour,  though still doing the minimum.

Whatever it is that motivates the girls to perform as above, without it B1 and B2 would be more dead than a lizard nest on a cold day.

Being Adorable

-  But the best girls, the ones most of us love,  manage to convey the impression they are here for no other reason than to enjoy being in the company of their friends, delight in being nude and treat even yet another round of body painting with joy and laughter.