WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BACK AGAIN IN AN RLC APARTMENT?

It appears that RLC has trouble finding new tenants for apartments just by the amount of returning males, females or couples. Not sure of the reasons why RLC brings back more former tenants than new ones (lately anyways). This topic is under the assumption that RLC is indeed having problems finding new appropriate participants in terms of couples, friends rooming together or girls for a Barca-style vacation (?) room.

There are a few females that I would love to see back if they were willing to give it another go.  My preference would be Suzan, Carla, Alina and Alma. If they were all currently single then bring them back into a Barca-type apartment whereby they can bring guys home and entertain them and also us voyeurs. I think everyone liked these girls (but not so much their partners) and they all performed exceptionally well for RLC. Suzan showed very little, if anything, in the free cams but she has a wicked body and horny for sex (cum swallower). I believe RLC would benefit greatly if even only one of these girls agreed to come back but to see these four girls again would improve things immensely - especially for the viewers that have been watching off an on over the last 2 to 5 years or so.

So, who would you like to see reappear again in an available apartment?

It is puzzling they keep bringing people back.

My guess is: at the moment RLC wants to attract new subsribers more than it wants to please existing ones.    Renewing proven girls is a surer route than risking lots of new non-performers.     Because they are new subscribers the renewed girls are being seen by them for the first time.

I would prefer new girls.    

Except if my favourites came back: Ilona who makes me grin, Aida the adorable ingenue, and Megan who was still growing into her role when she left and by now will probably be the only girl capable of telling Lola where to stick her dildo.

25 minutes ago, iloner said:

It is puzzling they keep bringing people back.

My guess is: at the moment RLC wants to attract new subsribers more than it wants to please existing ones.    Renewing proven girls is a surer route than risking lots of new non-performers.     Because they are new subscribers the renewed girls are being seen by them for the she first time.

I would prefer new girls.    

Except if my favourites came back: Ilona who makes me grin, Aida the adorable ingenue, and Megan who was still growing into her role when she left and by now will probably be the only girl capable of telling Lola where to stick her dildo.

I actually thought Aida would have been good but her stay was brief (little quirky but fun to watch). Agree that RLC should give her another chance but under much better conditions (she didn't get along with Adell or someone like that - sorry, short memory).

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It appears that RLC has trouble finding new tenants for apartments just by the amount of returning males, females or couples. Not sure of the reasons why RLC brings back more former tenants than new ones (lately anyways). This topic is under the assumption that RLC is indeed having problems finding new appropriate participants in terms of couples, friends rooming together or girls for a Barca-style vacation (?) room.

There are a few females that I would love to see back if they were willing to give it another go.  My preference would be Suzan, Carla, Alina and Alma. If they were all currently single then bring them back into a Barca-type apartment whereby they can bring guys home and entertain them and also us voyeurs. I think everyone liked these girls (but not so much their partners) and they all performed exceptionally well for RLC. Suzan showed very little, if anything, in the free cams but she has a wicked body and horny for sex (cum swallower). I believe RLC would benefit greatly if even only one of these girls agreed to come back but to see these four girls again would improve things immensely - especially for the viewers that have been watching off an on over the last 2 to 5 years or so.

So, who would you like to see reappear again in an available apartment?

Off the top of my head, I would go for Rebecca, who showed first time that she could " get on " with other girls under the right conditions although a Lola type would need to be present as she is not a leader and needs to be geed up. Megan, to carry on where she left off. Caroline who, although her stay last time was fairly non-descript until the very end ( much like Megan ), showed, when she appeared when for a couple of days last weekend that she could be a lot more open this time AND she's got a stunning pair of legs.

Finally Anna, who showed signs of swinging both ways last time.

I would not be adverse to occasional male appearances with the girls, but not too often as there are plenty of couples apartments for that.

I cannot comment on the likes of the Susans, Aidas, adeles etc mentioned here and in other posts as they were before my time.

I would also like one or more of these to give Rosemary a better response than she has received for her efforts so far even if she is one of the worst for getting distracted by her phone.