Paul paying the price for being an inattentive lover

Paul hasn't slept in the same bed as Leora in more than a week and she's been staying out late a lot more lately. The last time it was 02:40 and Paul looked miserable in the apt, he paced around was on and off his computer and phone and looked completely worried. Every time he's tried to touch her recently she has rejected him. Their last sex that I know of was on April 30th and Paul could not keep it hard enough to continue and just about every time we see them have sex Paul's performance is very lacking. We'll see where this goes but it is not looking good for him

7 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Haven't watched them in years but I bet he's just as useless now as he was years ago. Must have something going for him.. lol

I think he needs to remind her of whatever it is he's got going for him..., STAT! (Also a good tip for anyone in a long-term relationship)
Everyone needs to be affirmed in their choices regularly or it goes away....<philosophic mode off>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...