WAS IT A THREESOME

sense I don't know N from K

1. the n will be the one with the  with the dreads 

So Hell yeah that was off the chain. lots of fingers and kissing , lots of moaning . Three beautiful bodies entwined . But what did we really see? Was it A Wife and her Wife falling in love with their room mate? some of you will say yes. The answer is NO. What you just saw is a wife who is in love with another women let her wife in on that fact. N and Doe eyes have been fucking long before this night.

Shaka why ruin it for us? they were just having fun and took it to a new level. No They were letting K  in on something they have been doing for quite awhile.

Well Shaka do tell Ok i will notice when it first started when Doe Eyes was in the middle talking at both.

Now I'm not a translator but if you look at the way she's talking using her hand and all . I got both of you wanting to f@ck me 

and then when K reached up and kissed her look at N face at that moment she knew her marriage is in jeopardy and it was her own doing. fast foward to the bed room action Did any of you notice all the whispering between her and Doe . watch the tape every time k would leave the room they would start whispering in each others ear and gigling? Did any of you notice even before K got Doe off All N attention was on Doe And Not her Wife.?

And as much as she tried to to stop it she just could not . Causing  K to get up and let them have there way in fear of the fact that she might lose the one thing she holds dear. And even after K left the room they could not stop and think ok maybe we hurt her feeling , no they continued to have sex . And when it finally dawn on them and after N got her rocks off they went to find her. yes I know What you are about to say. Well K got things started right? Answer you would to if you thought it would keep your marriage out of was in jeopardy right ?

There is know wrong comment for this post unless you are a heater. then you can say what ever trips your trigger  

but keep in mind heater my response will always be go kick rock in traffic